- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Atlanta Bass Gallery closing Smyrna location
Musical instrument store moving operation to West Midtown.
Atlanta Bass Gallery, a retailer of bass guitars, is closing in Smyrna store owner Jim Rubio told What Now Atlanta (WNA) in an interview Saturday.
The bass store, at 4451 Atlanta Road, will shutter Tuesday January 14 with plans to reopen in West Midtown, at 1465 Chattahoochee Avenue.
The original location of nine years will be demolished to make way for new development, according to Rubio.
“The new location is going to be better, closer to midtown,” Rubio said.
According to a building permit application filed with the City of Atlanta Friday, construction costs will be an estimated $90,000 for improvements to the new space, slated to open mid-February.