- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Atlanta Bass Gallery closing Smyrna location
Musical instrument store moving operation to West Midtown.
Atlanta Bass Gallery, a retailer of bass guitars, is closing in Smyrna store owner Jim Rubio told What Now Atlanta (WNA) in an interview Saturday.
The bass store, at 4451 Atlanta Road, will shutter Tuesday January 14 with plans to reopen in West Midtown, at 1465 Chattahoochee Avenue.
The original location of nine years will be demolished to make way for new development, according to Rubio.
“The new location is going to be better, closer to midtown,” Rubio said.
According to a building permit application filed with the City of Atlanta Friday, construction costs will be an estimated $90,000 for improvements to the new space, slated to open mid-February.