- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Yum Bunz permanently closes
Fast casual dim sum restaurant will not reopen as planned.
Yum Bunz has closed in West Midtown after only a few months in business, according to a post on an affiliate restaurant’s Facebook page this week.
Yum Bunz has closed.
I have learned a lot. Thank you everyone who came out and supported it.
My apologies to the ones who did not enjoy it. I will take this opportunity in the future to do a better job. I appreciate the given chance.
Like all setbacks, we must move forward. I am always grateful for the opportunities.
Owners Mike Blum and Miso Izakaya’s Guy Wong shuttered the restaurant in mid-December 2013 announcing plans to reopen after the new year.
Yum Bunz has since deleted its Facebook page, and was not immediately available for comment.