- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Yum Bunz permanently closes
Fast casual dim sum restaurant will not reopen as planned.
Yum Bunz has closed in West Midtown after only a few months in business, according to a post on an affiliate restaurant’s Facebook page this week.
Yum Bunz has closed.
I have learned a lot. Thank you everyone who came out and supported it.
My apologies to the ones who did not enjoy it. I will take this opportunity in the future to do a better job. I appreciate the given chance.
Like all setbacks, we must move forward. I am always grateful for the opportunities.
Owners Mike Blum and Miso Izakaya’s Guy Wong shuttered the restaurant in mid-December 2013 announcing plans to reopen after the new year.
Yum Bunz has since deleted its Facebook page, and was not immediately available for comment.