- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
STK and Cucina Asellina fail health inspection
Steak House and Italian Restaurant sharing kitchen scored 67
Sister concepts STK Atlanta and Cucina Asellina, located at 1075 Peachtree Street, failed health inspections Tuesday.
The steak house and Italian restaurant that share a kitchen in Midtown, scored a 67 out of 100.
The restaurants’ violations included: bare hand contact with ready to eat food, improper eating or tasting of food, and inadequate hand washing, among others.
Click here to view the report in its entirety.