- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
STK and Cucina Asellina fail health inspection
Steak House and Italian Restaurant sharing kitchen scored 67
Sister concepts STK Atlanta and Cucina Asellina, located at 1075 Peachtree Street, failed health inspections Tuesday.
The steak house and Italian restaurant that share a kitchen in Midtown, scored a 67 out of 100.
The restaurants’ violations included: bare hand contact with ready to eat food, improper eating or tasting of food, and inadequate hand washing, among others.
Click here to view the report in its entirety.