- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical Garden
Owner to focus on flagship location at Midtown Promenade.
After three seasons, restaurateur and actor Mitchell Anderson has decided to walk away from his “Garden House” concept located within the Atlanta Botanical Garden at 1345 Piedmont Ave.
“We’ve had a great experience at the Atlanta Botanical Garden,” Anderson told What Now Atlanta in an interview Monday. “With the great potential we created expanding and renovating the flagship location, I’m looking forward to focusing on the one store.”
Metrofresh in the Garden will be open during “Garden Lights Holiday Nights” running through January 4.
Mitchell will continue to focus on his original Metrofresh location at 931 Monroe Drive in the Midtown Promenade Shopping Center. The flagship location recently completed an expansion that included a cappuccino and wine bar.
“We’ve got exciting plans for next year including expanding our catering business, bringing back cooking classes, and marketing big table suppers at the 14 seat outdoor communal table.”
Metrofresh has been a staple in Midtown since 2005.