- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical Garden
Owner to focus on flagship location at Midtown Promenade.
After three seasons, restaurateur and actor Mitchell Anderson has decided to walk away from his “Garden House” concept located within the Atlanta Botanical Garden at 1345 Piedmont Ave.
“We’ve had a great experience at the Atlanta Botanical Garden,” Anderson told What Now Atlanta in an interview Monday. “With the great potential we created expanding and renovating the flagship location, I’m looking forward to focusing on the one store.”
Metrofresh in the Garden will be open during “Garden Lights Holiday Nights” running through January 4.
Mitchell will continue to focus on his original Metrofresh location at 931 Monroe Drive in the Midtown Promenade Shopping Center. The flagship location recently completed an expansion that included a cappuccino and wine bar.
“We’ve got exciting plans for next year including expanding our catering business, bringing back cooking classes, and marketing big table suppers at the 14 seat outdoor communal table.”
Metrofresh has been a staple in Midtown since 2005.