- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Willy’s Mexicana Grill to soon carry King of Pops
Handcrafted ice pop retailer creates ‘Cinnamon Churro’ flavor for burrito chain.
Willy’s Mexicana Grill has partnered with Atlanta-based King of Pops to offer the handcrafted ice pops at all restaurants in Atlanta, including an exclusive Cinnamon Churro flavor available only at Willy’s, according to a press release Tuesday.
Brother team Nick and Steven Carse introduced the Atlanta community to their ice pops when they founded King of Pops in 2010.
They have since expanded to multiple sales locations around the city as well as in Richmond, Va., and Charleston, S.C.
“We’re happy to be selling the best pops in town alongside the best burritos,” Willy Bitter, founder and chief of burritos for Willy’s, said in the release.
“We’re all about fresh ingredients and a handmade product at Willy’s, and so are the Carse brothers – it’s a natural fit.”
After initially selling King of Pops at their Howell Mill Road and Piedmont Avenue locations, Willy’s will now be offering the exclusive Cinnamon Churro, Raspberry Lime, Banana Puddin’, Chocolate Sea Salt and Key Lime Pie pops for $3 each at all restaurants in Atlanta, the release notes.