- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
J.Crew to open Westside location August 28
Stand-lone West Midtown store to carry womenswear only.
American retailer J.Crew will open at Westside Provisions District on Wednesday, August 28, the mixed-use development announced in a press release Thursday.
Located in a stand-alone 1960s inspired building with wrought iron factory windows and doors, the 3,200-square-foot West Midtown location will feature design details such as hickory herringbone floors and clerestory windows in addition to a dedicated shoe and handbag salon.
The womenswear product offering will include Italian cashmere, a curated selection from the J.Crew Collection featuring exclusive and limited-edition pieces and also highlight a selection from J.Crew’s ‘In Good Company,’ a collection of brand partnerships hand-selected by the design team.
J.Crew at Westside Provisions District is located at 1170 Howell Mill Road.