- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 19 hours ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 21 hours ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 3 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 3 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 5 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 5 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 7 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
J.Crew to open Westside location August 28
Stand-lone West Midtown store to carry womenswear only.
American retailer J.Crew will open at Westside Provisions District on Wednesday, August 28, the mixed-use development announced in a press release Thursday.
Located in a stand-alone 1960s inspired building with wrought iron factory windows and doors, the 3,200-square-foot West Midtown location will feature design details such as hickory herringbone floors and clerestory windows in addition to a dedicated shoe and handbag salon.
The womenswear product offering will include Italian cashmere, a curated selection from the J.Crew Collection featuring exclusive and limited-edition pieces and also highlight a selection from J.Crew’s ‘In Good Company,’ a collection of brand partnerships hand-selected by the design team.
J.Crew at Westside Provisions District is located at 1170 Howell Mill Road.