- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
J.Crew to open Westside location August 28
Stand-lone West Midtown store to carry womenswear only.
American retailer J.Crew will open at Westside Provisions District on Wednesday, August 28, the mixed-use development announced in a press release Thursday.
Located in a stand-alone 1960s inspired building with wrought iron factory windows and doors, the 3,200-square-foot West Midtown location will feature design details such as hickory herringbone floors and clerestory windows in addition to a dedicated shoe and handbag salon.
The womenswear product offering will include Italian cashmere, a curated selection from the J.Crew Collection featuring exclusive and limited-edition pieces and also highlight a selection from J.Crew’s ‘In Good Company,’ a collection of brand partnerships hand-selected by the design team.
J.Crew at Westside Provisions District is located at 1170 Howell Mill Road.