- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Cru Urban Lounge to shutter Sunday, August 11
Old Fourth Ward bar and restaurant to host ‘closing party’ Saturday, Aug. 10.
Cru Urban Lounge is closing its doors for good, the bar and restaurant announced in an email to patrons Tuesday evening.
The bar and restaurant’s last days open will be open Thursday, August 8 through Saturday August 10 (brunch will not be available), according to the email.
Cru’s “final celebration” will take place on Saturday. There will be drink specials and a “dinner buffet starting at 5pm until it runs out.”
The bar and restaurant, at 620 Glen Iris Drive, first opened its Atlanta doors in 2006.
The space is available for lease or purchase.
Photo courtesy Cru Urban Lounge.