- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 13 hours ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 15 hours ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 3 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 3 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 5 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 5 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 7 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 7 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Cru Urban Lounge to shutter Sunday, August 11
Old Fourth Ward bar and restaurant to host ‘closing party’ Saturday, Aug. 10.
Cru Urban Lounge is closing its doors for good, the bar and restaurant announced in an email to patrons Tuesday evening.
The bar and restaurant’s last days open will be open Thursday, August 8 through Saturday August 10 (brunch will not be available), according to the email.
Cru’s “final celebration” will take place on Saturday. There will be drink specials and a “dinner buffet starting at 5pm until it runs out.”
The bar and restaurant, at 620 Glen Iris Drive, first opened its Atlanta doors in 2006.
The space is available for lease or purchase.
Photo courtesy Cru Urban Lounge.