- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Cru Urban Lounge to shutter Sunday, August 11
Old Fourth Ward bar and restaurant to host ‘closing party’ Saturday, Aug. 10.
Cru Urban Lounge is closing its doors for good, the bar and restaurant announced in an email to patrons Tuesday evening.
The bar and restaurant’s last days open will be open Thursday, August 8 through Saturday August 10 (brunch will not be available), according to the email.
Cru’s “final celebration” will take place on Saturday. There will be drink specials and a “dinner buffet starting at 5pm until it runs out.”
The bar and restaurant, at 620 Glen Iris Drive, first opened its Atlanta doors in 2006.
The space is available for lease or purchase.
Photo courtesy Cru Urban Lounge.