- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Zaxby’s opening Midtown restaurant July 15
Chicken joint to replace Church’s Chicken on Ponce Monday.
Licensee Sterling Coleman will open the doors to Atlanta’s fourth Zaxby’s restaurant this Monday, the chicken joint announced in a press release Friday.
The new restaurant, at 425 Ponce de Leon Avenue (in the now-shuttered Church’s Chicken space), will operate from 10:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. Monday through Thursday, 10:30 a.m. to 3 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 10:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. Sunday.
“I’ve always wanted to bring a Zaxby’s to this area of Atlanta,” Coleman, who currently owns six Georgia Zaxby’s locations including, said in the release.
“Zaxby’s has built its reputation and loyal following by providing excellent service and great-tasting food, and I plan to carry on that tradition with this new, convenient location.”
The new 2,665-square-foot Zaxby’s location will be the 14th for Fulton County, and the 207th for the Peach State.
Zaxby’s currently operates more than 575 locations in 13 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
Zaxby’s offers prepared-at-order chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads.
Photo courtesy of Zaxby’s.