- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 17 hours ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 18 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 3 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 3 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 5 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 7 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 7 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Zaxby’s opening Midtown restaurant July 15
Chicken joint to replace Church’s Chicken on Ponce Monday.
Licensee Sterling Coleman will open the doors to Atlanta’s fourth Zaxby’s restaurant this Monday, the chicken joint announced in a press release Friday.
The new restaurant, at 425 Ponce de Leon Avenue (in the now-shuttered Church’s Chicken space), will operate from 10:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. Monday through Thursday, 10:30 a.m. to 3 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 10:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. Sunday.
“I’ve always wanted to bring a Zaxby’s to this area of Atlanta,” Coleman, who currently owns six Georgia Zaxby’s locations including, said in the release.
“Zaxby’s has built its reputation and loyal following by providing excellent service and great-tasting food, and I plan to carry on that tradition with this new, convenient location.”
The new 2,665-square-foot Zaxby’s location will be the 14th for Fulton County, and the 207th for the Peach State.
Zaxby’s currently operates more than 575 locations in 13 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
Zaxby’s offers prepared-at-order chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads.
Photo courtesy of Zaxby’s.