- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 22 hours ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 22 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 3 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 3 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 5 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 7 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 7 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Spanx Headquarters to anchor Buckhead Atlanta office space
Shapewear retailer to open office and flagship retail store in 2014.
Atlanta-based shapewear maker Spanx is moving to Buckhead Atlanta next year, OliverMcMillan, the San Diego-based developer of the mixed-use Buckhead project, announced in a press release Friday.
Spanx will anchor the project’s office space and create a flagship retail store, according to the release.
The headquarters will occupy three floors, a rooftop garden terrace and additional balconies. The deal includes signage rights. Spanx is anticipated to move in November 2014.
In order to accommodate Spanx’s need for growth, Buckhead Atlanta is adding another level of office space that was not in the original development plan. The billion-dollar manufacturer will lease 86,000 square feet of office space, with an option to expand up to 112,000 square feet.
Brannan Moss and Josh Hirsh with Jones Lang LaSalle represented Spanx in the transaction. Amy Fingerhut of CBRE represented OliverMcMillan.
Buckhead Atlanta is slated to open in 2014 as a residential, entertainment, shopping and office district.
Rendering – OliverMcMillan.