- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Spanx Headquarters to anchor Buckhead Atlanta office space
Shapewear retailer to open office and flagship retail store in 2014.
Atlanta-based shapewear maker Spanx is moving to Buckhead Atlanta next year, OliverMcMillan, the San Diego-based developer of the mixed-use Buckhead project, announced in a press release Friday.
Spanx will anchor the project’s office space and create a flagship retail store, according to the release.
The headquarters will occupy three floors, a rooftop garden terrace and additional balconies. The deal includes signage rights. Spanx is anticipated to move in November 2014.
In order to accommodate Spanx’s need for growth, Buckhead Atlanta is adding another level of office space that was not in the original development plan. The billion-dollar manufacturer will lease 86,000 square feet of office space, with an option to expand up to 112,000 square feet.
Brannan Moss and Josh Hirsh with Jones Lang LaSalle represented Spanx in the transaction. Amy Fingerhut of CBRE represented OliverMcMillan.
Buckhead Atlanta is slated to open in 2014 as a residential, entertainment, shopping and office district.
Rendering – OliverMcMillan.