- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 7 hours ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 7 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 2 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 2 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 4 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 4 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 6 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 6 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Jenis reveals West Midtown ‘Scoop Shop’ plans
Frozen dessert retailer coming to Westside Provisions District late Summer 2013.
Jenis Splendid Ice Creams is coming soon to West Midtown.
“We’re proud to announce that in late summer we will open a gorgeous new scoop shop in Atlanta,” Jenis said in a blog post last week.
The ice scream shop will open next to Star Provisions in the Westside Provisions District, at 1198 Howell Mill Road, according to the post.
The shop will feature Jenis’ full menu of “built-from-the-ground-up ice creams,” including Black Coffee, made witg beans roasted by Batdorf & Bronson (the roasters behind Dancing Goats Coffee Bar).
Ohio-based Jenis was founded in 2002 by James Beard Award-winning cookbook author Jeni Britton Bauer.
Photo – Jenis.