- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Jenis reveals West Midtown ‘Scoop Shop’ plans
Frozen dessert retailer coming to Westside Provisions District late Summer 2013.
Jenis Splendid Ice Creams is coming soon to West Midtown.
“We’re proud to announce that in late summer we will open a gorgeous new scoop shop in Atlanta,” Jenis said in a blog post last week.
The ice scream shop will open next to Star Provisions in the Westside Provisions District, at 1198 Howell Mill Road, according to the post.
The shop will feature Jenis’ full menu of “built-from-the-ground-up ice creams,” including Black Coffee, made witg beans roasted by Batdorf & Bronson (the roasters behind Dancing Goats Coffee Bar).
Ohio-based Jenis was founded in 2002 by James Beard Award-winning cookbook author Jeni Britton Bauer.
Photo – Jenis.