- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Jenis reveals West Midtown ‘Scoop Shop’ plans
Frozen dessert retailer coming to Westside Provisions District late Summer 2013.
Jenis Splendid Ice Creams is coming soon to West Midtown.
“We’re proud to announce that in late summer we will open a gorgeous new scoop shop in Atlanta,” Jenis said in a blog post last week.
The ice scream shop will open next to Star Provisions in the Westside Provisions District, at 1198 Howell Mill Road, according to the post.
The shop will feature Jenis’ full menu of “built-from-the-ground-up ice creams,” including Black Coffee, made witg beans roasted by Batdorf & Bronson (the roasters behind Dancing Goats Coffee Bar).
Ohio-based Jenis was founded in 2002 by James Beard Award-winning cookbook author Jeni Britton Bauer.
Photo – Jenis.