- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo space
Bar & Bistro to replace 25-year-old European cafe on Peachtree Road.
Cafe Intermezzo, which recently relocated its Brookwood Hills location to Midtown after 25 years, won’t stay dark long.
The former cafe space, at 1845 Peachtree Road, will be replaced by Cafe Moulin Rouge Bar & Bistro, according to a building permit application submitted to City of Atlanta last week.
Aside from an LLC filled by Moulin Rouge mid-April, no other information is available at this time.
Photo – Google Street View.