- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo space
Bar & Bistro to replace 25-year-old European cafe on Peachtree Road.
Cafe Intermezzo, which recently relocated its Brookwood Hills location to Midtown after 25 years, won’t stay dark long.
The former cafe space, at 1845 Peachtree Road, will be replaced by Cafe Moulin Rouge Bar & Bistro, according to a building permit application submitted to City of Atlanta last week.
Aside from an LLC filled by Moulin Rouge mid-April, no other information is available at this time.
Photo – Google Street View.