- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 day ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 day ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 3 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 3 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 5 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo space
Bar & Bistro to replace 25-year-old European cafe on Peachtree Road.
Cafe Intermezzo, which recently relocated its Brookwood Hills location to Midtown after 25 years, won’t stay dark long.
The former cafe space, at 1845 Peachtree Road, will be replaced by Cafe Moulin Rouge Bar & Bistro, according to a building permit application submitted to City of Atlanta last week.
Aside from an LLC filled by Moulin Rouge mid-April, no other information is available at this time.
Photo – Google Street View.