- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 2 days ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 4 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 4 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 6 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 6 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions District
Coffee shop to share space with Environment Furniture on the Westside.
Brash Coffee, an importer and roaster of coffee, is opening a location on the Westside.
The coffee shop, at 1170 Howell Mill Road, will share space with Environment Furniture in White Provisions District, Brash’s Matthew Ludwikowski told What Now Atlanta in an email Wednesday.
The Brash concept is about “fair wages, honest production of coffee, fresh and scientifically locally roasted, and brewed the best way we know how,” Ludwikowski said.
“Directly trading with farmers allows us to offer fair prices and know how the people producing our coffee are treated. We will only buy coffee from farmers we know and farms we have been to.”
The 700-square-foot shared space is slated to open sometime between mid-May and mid-June.
Brash submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta early April to buildout the coffee shop space situated inside Environment.
For more information, visit Brash online by clicking here.
Photo courtesy Brash Coffee.