- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions District
Coffee shop to share space with Environment Furniture on the Westside.
Brash Coffee, an importer and roaster of coffee, is opening a location on the Westside.
The coffee shop, at 1170 Howell Mill Road, will share space with Environment Furniture in White Provisions District, Brash’s Matthew Ludwikowski told What Now Atlanta in an email Wednesday.
The Brash concept is about “fair wages, honest production of coffee, fresh and scientifically locally roasted, and brewed the best way we know how,” Ludwikowski said.
“Directly trading with farmers allows us to offer fair prices and know how the people producing our coffee are treated. We will only buy coffee from farmers we know and farms we have been to.”
The 700-square-foot shared space is slated to open sometime between mid-May and mid-June.
Brash submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta early April to buildout the coffee shop space situated inside Environment.
For more information, visit Brash online by clicking here.
Photo courtesy Brash Coffee.