- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20
Boutique joins the recently opened Bhojanic restaurant and retailer SuitSupply.
Bevello is opening at the Shops Around Lenox, the shopping center announced in a press release Friday.
The woman’s boutique will open its Buckhead location on April 20, celebrating from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Festivities will include a Dolma jewelry trunk show, hourly giveaways, complimentary refreshments, appetizers by Shops Around Lenox restaurant Bhojanic Buckhead, make-up and hand massages by Aveda, and music by DJ Xavier Blk.
Over the past three years, Shops Around Lenox has undergone a $20 million dollar renewal that includes the addition of public art, landscaped courtyards and new merchant space.
Bevello is among several new stores and restaurants that have opened at Shops Around Lenox in 2013, including Decatur-based Indian tapas restaurant Bhojanic (opened in March), Dutch menswear retailer SuitSupply (opened early April), and Southern family-owned clothier Impeccable Pig, opening in May.
Photo courtesy of Bevello.