- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 18 hours ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 19 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 3 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 3 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 5 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 7 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 7 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20
Boutique joins the recently opened Bhojanic restaurant and retailer SuitSupply.
Bevello is opening at the Shops Around Lenox, the shopping center announced in a press release Friday.
The woman’s boutique will open its Buckhead location on April 20, celebrating from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Festivities will include a Dolma jewelry trunk show, hourly giveaways, complimentary refreshments, appetizers by Shops Around Lenox restaurant Bhojanic Buckhead, make-up and hand massages by Aveda, and music by DJ Xavier Blk.
Over the past three years, Shops Around Lenox has undergone a $20 million dollar renewal that includes the addition of public art, landscaped courtyards and new merchant space.
Bevello is among several new stores and restaurants that have opened at Shops Around Lenox in 2013, including Decatur-based Indian tapas restaurant Bhojanic (opened in March), Dutch menswear retailer SuitSupply (opened early April), and Southern family-owned clothier Impeccable Pig, opening in May.
Photo courtesy of Bevello.