- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20
Boutique joins the recently opened Bhojanic restaurant and retailer SuitSupply.
Bevello is opening at the Shops Around Lenox, the shopping center announced in a press release Friday.
The woman’s boutique will open its Buckhead location on April 20, celebrating from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Festivities will include a Dolma jewelry trunk show, hourly giveaways, complimentary refreshments, appetizers by Shops Around Lenox restaurant Bhojanic Buckhead, make-up and hand massages by Aveda, and music by DJ Xavier Blk.
Over the past three years, Shops Around Lenox has undergone a $20 million dollar renewal that includes the addition of public art, landscaped courtyards and new merchant space.
Bevello is among several new stores and restaurants that have opened at Shops Around Lenox in 2013, including Decatur-based Indian tapas restaurant Bhojanic (opened in March), Dutch menswear retailer SuitSupply (opened early April), and Southern family-owned clothier Impeccable Pig, opening in May.
Photo courtesy of Bevello.