- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 9 hours ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 10 hours ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 3 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 4 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 4 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 1 week ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 1 week ago
REVEALED: Photo sneak peek of Atlanta Streetcar
Streetcar to connect Centennial Olympic Park area to the Martin Luther King Jr. historic site.
Mayor Kasim Reed revealed a sneak peek of the Atlanta Streetcar Thursday at the annual meeting for the Atlanta Downtown Improvement District.
The Atlanta Streetcar project purchased four Siemens S70 vehicles which are being assembled in Sacramento, CA with its propulsion system being manufactured in metro-Atlanta.
Branding for the vehicle was designed by Atlanta firms Bigelow Advertising and Jones-Worley.
Currently, track is being installed along Edgewood Avenue and passenger service will begin in 2014.