- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
REVEALED: Photo sneak peek of Atlanta Streetcar
Streetcar to connect Centennial Olympic Park area to the Martin Luther King Jr. historic site.
Mayor Kasim Reed revealed a sneak peek of the Atlanta Streetcar Thursday at the annual meeting for the Atlanta Downtown Improvement District.
The Atlanta Streetcar project purchased four Siemens S70 vehicles which are being assembled in Sacramento, CA with its propulsion system being manufactured in metro-Atlanta.
Branding for the vehicle was designed by Atlanta firms Bigelow Advertising and Jones-Worley.
Currently, track is being installed along Edgewood Avenue and passenger service will begin in 2014.
[colored_box color="red"]What are your initial thoughts of the streetcar’s design? Tell us in the comments![/colored_box]