- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Will HD1′s rooftop patio open in time for spring?
Gourmet hot dog joint files plans for new seating addition.
After more than a year and a half in business, HD1 is moving forward with plans to open a rooftop patio.
The Poncey-Highland restaurant submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Friday to build the seating addition.
An estimated $128,000 will be spent building the 1,585-square-foot rooftop patio at 664 North Highland Avenue (formerly San Francisco Coffee).
HD1 was not immediately available for comment.