- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 1 day ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 4 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 4 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 5 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 6 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Will HD1′s rooftop patio open in time for spring?
Gourmet hot dog joint files plans for new seating addition.
After more than a year and a half in business, HD1 is moving forward with plans to open a rooftop patio.
The Poncey-Highland restaurant submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Friday to build the seating addition.
An estimated $128,000 will be spent building the 1,585-square-foot rooftop patio at 664 North Highland Avenue (formerly San Francisco Coffee).
HD1 was not immediately available for comment.