- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Will HD1′s rooftop patio open in time for spring?
Gourmet hot dog joint files plans for new seating addition.
After more than a year and a half in business, HD1 is moving forward with plans to open a rooftop patio.
The Poncey-Highland restaurant submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Friday to build the seating addition.
An estimated $128,000 will be spent building the 1,585-square-foot rooftop patio at 664 North Highland Avenue (formerly San Francisco Coffee).
HD1 was not immediately available for comment.