- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 18 hours ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 7 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 11 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 18 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 25 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 33 days ago
Chipotle Mexican Grill opening Brookwood store
Quick-serve burrito joint to replace Fig Jam.
Construction on a Chipotle Mexican Grill in Brookwood Place is expected to start soon.
The eatery, which specializes in burritos and tacos, submitted a building permit application to City of Atlanta Monday to move into the now shuttered Fig Jam space, at 1745 Peachtree Street.
An estimated $416,103 will be spent on interior renovations to the 2,392-square-foot space.
Chipotle was not immediately available for comment.
View larger map