- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Chipotle Mexican Grill opening Brookwood store
Quick-serve burrito joint to replace Fig Jam.
Construction on a Chipotle Mexican Grill in Brookwood Place is expected to start soon.
The eatery, which specializes in burritos and tacos, submitted a building permit application to City of Atlanta Monday to move into the now shuttered Fig Jam space, at 1745 Peachtree Street.
An estimated $416,103 will be spent on interior renovations to the 2,392-square-foot space.
Chipotle was not immediately available for comment.
View larger map