- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Chipotle Mexican Grill opening Brookwood store
Quick-serve burrito joint to replace Fig Jam.
Construction on a Chipotle Mexican Grill in Brookwood Place is expected to start soon.
The eatery, which specializes in burritos and tacos, submitted a building permit application to City of Atlanta Monday to move into the now shuttered Fig Jam space, at 1745 Peachtree Street.
An estimated $416,103 will be spent on interior renovations to the 2,392-square-foot space.
Chipotle was not immediately available for comment.
View larger map