- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 7 hours ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 2 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 4 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 4 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 6 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 6 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
Chipotle Mexican Grill opening Brookwood store
Quick-serve burrito joint to replace Fig Jam.
Construction on a Chipotle Mexican Grill in Brookwood Place is expected to start soon.
The eatery, which specializes in burritos and tacos, submitted a building permit application to City of Atlanta Monday to move into the now shuttered Fig Jam space, at 1745 Peachtree Street.
An estimated $416,103 will be spent on interior renovations to the 2,392-square-foot space.
Chipotle was not immediately available for comment.
View larger map