- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 9 hours ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 10 hours ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 3 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 4 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 4 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 1 week ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 1 week ago
Zoës Kitchen in Emory Village to open March 6
Mediterranean-inspired restaurant readies its seventh Ga location for opening.
Zoës Kitchen is opening a new Atlanta location in the Emory Village.
The Mediterranean-inspired, fast-casual restaurant, at 1385 Oxford Road NE, will open March 6, according to a press release.
The new Zoës location offers guests a selection of signature dishes such as chicken kabobs, chicken rollups and hummus and gluten-free options.
At Zoës, guests can dine in, order online or call ahead for takeout; purchase a variety of fully-prepared Dinners for Four; pick up side dishes by the pint; and order catering style, which includes box lunches, party trays and meals for large groups that can be delivered locally.
Zoës’ new Atlanta location seats approximately 72 guests in the dining room, and will also include an outdoor patio which seats 32.
The restaurant will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. The new location also plans to offer beer and wine.