- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Zoës Kitchen in Emory Village to open March 6
Mediterranean-inspired restaurant readies its seventh Ga location for opening.
Zoës Kitchen is opening a new Atlanta location in the Emory Village.
The Mediterranean-inspired, fast-casual restaurant, at 1385 Oxford Road NE, will open March 6, according to a press release.
The new Zoës location offers guests a selection of signature dishes such as chicken kabobs, chicken rollups and hummus and gluten-free options.
At Zoës, guests can dine in, order online or call ahead for takeout; purchase a variety of fully-prepared Dinners for Four; pick up side dishes by the pint; and order catering style, which includes box lunches, party trays and meals for large groups that can be delivered locally.
Zoës’ new Atlanta location seats approximately 72 guests in the dining room, and will also include an outdoor patio which seats 32.
The restaurant will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. The new location also plans to offer beer and wine.