- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 8 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Zoës Kitchen in Emory Village to open March 6
Mediterranean-inspired restaurant readies its seventh Ga location for opening.
Zoës Kitchen is opening a new Atlanta location in the Emory Village.
The Mediterranean-inspired, fast-casual restaurant, at 1385 Oxford Road NE, will open March 6, according to a press release.
The new Zoës location offers guests a selection of signature dishes such as chicken kabobs, chicken rollups and hummus and gluten-free options.
At Zoës, guests can dine in, order online or call ahead for takeout; purchase a variety of fully-prepared Dinners for Four; pick up side dishes by the pint; and order catering style, which includes box lunches, party trays and meals for large groups that can be delivered locally.
Zoës’ new Atlanta location seats approximately 72 guests in the dining room, and will also include an outdoor patio which seats 32.
The restaurant will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. The new location also plans to offer beer and wine.