- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Zoës Kitchen in Emory Village to open March 6
Mediterranean-inspired restaurant readies its seventh Ga location for opening.
Zoës Kitchen is opening a new Atlanta location in the Emory Village.
The Mediterranean-inspired, fast-casual restaurant, at 1385 Oxford Road NE, will open March 6, according to a press release.
The new Zoës location offers guests a selection of signature dishes such as chicken kabobs, chicken rollups and hummus and gluten-free options.
At Zoës, guests can dine in, order online or call ahead for takeout; purchase a variety of fully-prepared Dinners for Four; pick up side dishes by the pint; and order catering style, which includes box lunches, party trays and meals for large groups that can be delivered locally.
Zoës’ new Atlanta location seats approximately 72 guests in the dining room, and will also include an outdoor patio which seats 32.
The restaurant will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. The new location also plans to offer beer and wine.