- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Alpharetta to get Crafty Draught’s 2nd Ga store
Retailer of craft beer to-go secures space in Village at Park Bridge shopping center.
Crafty Draught has signed a lease for a 1,400-square-foot space in Village at Park Bridge shopping center in Alpharetta, Ga., according to a press release Friday.
Crafty Draught is a craft beer provider which pours tab brews in growlers to-go.
This will be Crafty Draught’s second location in Georgia and is expected to open by May 2013, according to the release.
Village at Park Bridge is located near the intersection of Old Milton Parkway and Kimball Bridge Road at 4180 Old Milton Pkwy.
Co-Tenants tenants include, Starbucks, Jimmy John’s, Red Bandanna, and Shane’s Rib Shack.
Adrienne Crawford and Lily H. Heimburger with SRS Real Estate Partners represented Crafty Draught in this transaction.
Photo courtesy of Robyn Guy Photography.