- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 15 hours ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 16 hours ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 3 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 3 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 5 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 1 week ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 1 week ago
Alpharetta to get Crafty Draught’s 2nd Ga store
Retailer of craft beer to-go secures space in Village at Park Bridge shopping center.
Crafty Draught has signed a lease for a 1,400-square-foot space in Village at Park Bridge shopping center in Alpharetta, Ga., according to a press release Friday.
Crafty Draught is a craft beer provider which pours tab brews in growlers to-go.
This will be Crafty Draught’s second location in Georgia and is expected to open by May 2013, according to the release.
Village at Park Bridge is located near the intersection of Old Milton Parkway and Kimball Bridge Road at 4180 Old Milton Pkwy.
Co-Tenants tenants include, Starbucks, Jimmy John’s, Red Bandanna, and Shane’s Rib Shack.
Adrienne Crawford and Lily H. Heimburger with SRS Real Estate Partners represented Crafty Draught in this transaction.
Photo courtesy of Robyn Guy Photography.