- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Alpharetta to get Crafty Draught’s 2nd Ga store
Retailer of craft beer to-go secures space in Village at Park Bridge shopping center.
Crafty Draught has signed a lease for a 1,400-square-foot space in Village at Park Bridge shopping center in Alpharetta, Ga., according to a press release Friday.
Crafty Draught is a craft beer provider which pours tab brews in growlers to-go.
This will be Crafty Draught’s second location in Georgia and is expected to open by May 2013, according to the release.
Village at Park Bridge is located near the intersection of Old Milton Parkway and Kimball Bridge Road at 4180 Old Milton Pkwy.
Co-Tenants tenants include, Starbucks, Jimmy John’s, Red Bandanna, and Shane’s Rib Shack.
Adrienne Crawford and Lily H. Heimburger with SRS Real Estate Partners represented Crafty Draught in this transaction.
Photo courtesy of Robyn Guy Photography.