- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 7 hours ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 5 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 8 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 10 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 15 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 17 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 23 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 23 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 32 days ago
Alpharetta to get Crafty Draught’s 2nd Ga store
Retailer of craft beer to-go secures space in Village at Park Bridge shopping center.
Crafty Draught has signed a lease for a 1,400-square-foot space in Village at Park Bridge shopping center in Alpharetta, Ga., according to a press release Friday.
Crafty Draught is a craft beer provider which pours tab brews in growlers to-go.
This will be Crafty Draught’s second location in Georgia and is expected to open by May 2013, according to the release.
Village at Park Bridge is located near the intersection of Old Milton Parkway and Kimball Bridge Road at 4180 Old Milton Pkwy.
Co-Tenants tenants include, Starbucks, Jimmy John’s, Red Bandanna, and Shane’s Rib Shack.
Adrienne Crawford and Lily H. Heimburger with SRS Real Estate Partners represented Crafty Draught in this transaction.
Photo courtesy of Robyn Guy Photography.