- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 2 hours ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 4 hours ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 2 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 2 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 4 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 4 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 6 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 6 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Is Nike spending $2.1 million to replace Crate & Barrel at Lenox?
Athletic retailer files plans for new two-story space during major mall renovation.
Nike Inc. has big plans for its Lenox Square Mall location.
The athletic retailer submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Friday for interior renovations at the Buckhead Mall, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle first reported.
An estimated $2.1 million will be spent on interior renovations to the 23,000-square-foot Lenox store.
Coincidently, Lenox is undergoing a multimillion dollar renovation project to modify space formerly occupied by Crate & Barrel (Crate & Barrel relocated to the Shops Around Lenox) and the mall’s main entrance.
WNA insiders believe Nike will relocate its current one-story location, and replace a portion of the now-relocated Crate & Barrel.