- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Is Nike spending $2.1 million to replace Crate & Barrel at Lenox?
Athletic retailer files plans for new two-story space during major mall renovation.
Nike Inc. has big plans for its Lenox Square Mall location.
The athletic retailer submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Friday for interior renovations at the Buckhead Mall, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle first reported.
An estimated $2.1 million will be spent on interior renovations to the 23,000-square-foot Lenox store.
Coincidently, Lenox is undergoing a multimillion dollar renovation project to modify space formerly occupied by Crate & Barrel (Crate & Barrel relocated to the Shops Around Lenox) and the mall’s main entrance.
WNA insiders believe Nike will relocate its current one-story location, and replace a portion of the now-relocated Crate & Barrel.