- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 18 hours ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 6 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 9 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 11 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 16 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 17 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 23 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 24 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 32 days ago
Is Nike spending $2.1 million to replace Crate & Barrel at Lenox?
Athletic retailer files plans for new two-story space during major mall renovation.
Nike Inc. has big plans for its Lenox Square Mall location.
The athletic retailer submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Friday for interior renovations at the Buckhead Mall, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle first reported.
An estimated $2.1 million will be spent on interior renovations to the 23,000-square-foot Lenox store.
Coincidently, Lenox is undergoing a multimillion dollar renovation project to modify space formerly occupied by Crate & Barrel (Crate & Barrel relocated to the Shops Around Lenox) and the mall’s main entrance.
WNA insiders believe Nike will relocate its current one-story location, and replace a portion of the now-relocated Crate & Barrel.