- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Is Nike spending $2.1 million to replace Crate & Barrel at Lenox?
Athletic retailer files plans for new two-story space during major mall renovation.
Nike Inc. has big plans for its Lenox Square Mall location.
The athletic retailer submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Friday for interior renovations at the Buckhead Mall, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle first reported.
An estimated $2.1 million will be spent on interior renovations to the 23,000-square-foot Lenox store.
Coincidently, Lenox is undergoing a multimillion dollar renovation project to modify space formerly occupied by Crate & Barrel (Crate & Barrel relocated to the Shops Around Lenox) and the mall’s main entrance.
WNA insiders believe Nike will relocate its current one-story location, and replace a portion of the now-relocated Crate & Barrel.