- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 6 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 14 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Pet Supermarket opening Buckhead location
Pet store coming soon to The Peach Shopping Center.
Pet Supermarket is opening a Buckhead location.
The retailer of pet supplies, products and food, submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta earlier this month for a tenant build-out in The Peach Shopping Center.
Pet Supermarket’s new 3,596-square-foot store, at 2900 Peachtree Road, will cost an estimated $86,357 to build-out.
The Peach Shopping Center, managed by The Shopping Center Group, is anchored by Publix and Barnes & Noble, according to Loop Net.
Pet Supermarket was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of The Shopping Center Group.