- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Pet Supermarket opening Buckhead location
Pet store coming soon to The Peach Shopping Center.
Pet Supermarket is opening a Buckhead location.
The retailer of pet supplies, products and food, submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta earlier this month for a tenant build-out in The Peach Shopping Center.
Pet Supermarket’s new 3,596-square-foot store, at 2900 Peachtree Road, will cost an estimated $86,357 to build-out.
The Peach Shopping Center, managed by The Shopping Center Group, is anchored by Publix and Barnes & Noble, according to Loop Net.
Pet Supermarket was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of The Shopping Center Group.