- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Pet Supermarket opening Buckhead location
Pet store coming soon to The Peach Shopping Center.
Pet Supermarket is opening a Buckhead location.
The retailer of pet supplies, products and food, submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta earlier this month for a tenant build-out in The Peach Shopping Center.
Pet Supermarket’s new 3,596-square-foot store, at 2900 Peachtree Road, will cost an estimated $86,357 to build-out.
The Peach Shopping Center, managed by The Shopping Center Group, is anchored by Publix and Barnes & Noble, according to Loop Net.
Pet Supermarket was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of The Shopping Center Group.