- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 1 day ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 1 day ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 3 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 3 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 5 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Pet Supermarket opening Buckhead location
Pet store coming soon to The Peach Shopping Center.
Pet Supermarket is opening a Buckhead location.
The retailer of pet supplies, products and food, submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta earlier this month for a tenant build-out in The Peach Shopping Center.
Pet Supermarket’s new 3,596-square-foot store, at 2900 Peachtree Road, will cost an estimated $86,357 to build-out.
The Peach Shopping Center, managed by The Shopping Center Group, is anchored by Publix and Barnes & Noble, according to Loop Net.
Pet Supermarket was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of The Shopping Center Group.