- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Panera Bread to open at 12th and Midtown
The bakery-café to create “European-styled” outdoor cafe, the first of its kind.
UPDATE (May 29, 2013): Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera Bread
12th & Midtown in a press release Wednesday announced Panera Bread will soon open at the Midtown Atlanta mixed-use development, a $2 billion project.
Panera Bread will join STK, Cucina Asellina, Ri Ra Irish Pub, RA Sushi, Mi Cocina and Piola, with Café Intermezzo, Taco Diner and Tabla also set to open in 2013, at 12th & Midtown.
“We look forward to opening our newest bakery-café in such a dynamic and exciting community,” Amanda Saxon, regional marketing manager of Panera, said in the release.
“We chose 12th & Midtown because of its strategic location in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, and we look forward to serving those who live, work and travel through this area.”
The new café will offer the same amenities people would expect from Panera with the addition of a prominent European-styled outdoor café.
There are 30 Panera Bread bakery-cafés in the Atlanta market. Panera Bread at 12th & Midtown will be the first “urban inspired” bakery-café in Atlanta.
Suzanne Ruth of Arcane Properties represented Panera Bread in this transaction.