- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Zaxby’s Real Chicken to erect Midtown location
Fast casual chicken joint files plans for new Atlanta restaurant.
UPDATE (July 12, 2013): Zaxby’s opening Midtown restaurant July 15
Zaxby’s Real Chicken is opening a Midtown location.
The franchised chain of fast casual restaurants filed a building permit application with City of Atlanta earlier this month to erect a new store, at 425 Ponce de Leon Avenue.
The brand new Zaxby’s will be built where a now shuttered Church’s Chicken stands. Church’s will be demolished making way for the chicken restaurant.
An estimated $448,000 will be spent erecting the new 2,664-square-foot Zaxby’s restaurant.
Athens, Ga.-based Zaxby’s operates more than 525 locations in 12 states.