- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 6 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 14 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Zaxby’s Real Chicken to erect Midtown location
Fast casual chicken joint files plans for new Atlanta restaurant.
Zaxby’s Real Chicken is opening a Midtown location.
The franchised chain of fast casual restaurants filed a building permit application with City of Atlanta earlier this month to erect a new store, at 425 Ponce de Leon Avenue.
The brand new Zaxby’s will be built where a now shuttered Church’s Chicken stands. Church’s will be demolished making way for the chicken restaurant.
An estimated $448,000 will be spent erecting the new 2,664-square-foot Zaxby’s restaurant.
Athens, Ga.-based Zaxby’s operates more than 525 locations in 12 states.