- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 1 day ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 3 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 3 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 5 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 5 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
Pella Shoes closing in Buckhead after 37 years
Shoe store announces going-out-of-business sale on its Facebook page.
Pella Shoes is closing its Buckhead location after 37 years in business.
The shoe store located in the Shops Around Lenox, at 3400 Around Lenox Road NE, announced it was closing in a Facebook post earlier this month.
“Unfortunately, Pella will be closing soon, after 37 years,” according to the post.
“Prices are greatly reduced for clearance. Come in soon to get your size before it’s gone!”
Pella was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of Pella.