- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Pella Shoes closing in Buckhead after 37 years
Shoe store announces going-out-of-business sale on its Facebook page.
Pella Shoes is closing its Buckhead location after 37 years in business.
The shoe store located in the Shops Around Lenox, at 3400 Around Lenox Road NE, announced it was closing in a Facebook post earlier this month.
“Unfortunately, Pella will be closing soon, after 37 years,” according to the post.
“Prices are greatly reduced for clearance. Come in soon to get your size before it’s gone!”
Pella was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of Pella.