- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Pella Shoes closing in Buckhead after 37 years
Shoe store announces going-out-of-business sale on its Facebook page.
Pella Shoes is closing its Buckhead location after 37 years in business.
The shoe store located in the Shops Around Lenox, at 3400 Around Lenox Road NE, announced it was closing in a Facebook post earlier this month.
“Unfortunately, Pella will be closing soon, after 37 years,” according to the post.
“Prices are greatly reduced for clearance. Come in soon to get your size before it’s gone!”
Pella was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of Pella.