- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 6 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 14 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Pella Shoes closing in Buckhead after 37 years
Shoe store announces going-out-of-business sale on its Facebook page.
Pella Shoes is closing its Buckhead location after 37 years in business.
The shoe store located in the Shops Around Lenox, at 3400 Around Lenox Road NE, announced it was closing in a Facebook post earlier this month.
“Unfortunately, Pella will be closing soon, after 37 years,” according to the post.
“Prices are greatly reduced for clearance. Come in soon to get your size before it’s gone!”
Pella was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of Pella.