- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Houston’s Restaurant to close Wildwood location
Upscale American casual eatery to shutter January 31, 2013.
Houston’s Restaurant is closing one of its Metro Atlanta Area locations.
A manager at the upscale American casual restaurant, told What Now Atlanta in a telephone interview Monday, the chain will shutter its Wildwood location, at 3050 Windy Hill Road, January 31.
“We’re going to focus on our other three Atlanta locations,” the manager said.
Houston’s has locations on Peachtree Road, Lenox Road and Northside Parkway, according to the restaurant’s website.