- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 2 days ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 4 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 4 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 6 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 6 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
Houston’s Restaurant to close Wildwood location
Upscale American casual eatery to shutter January 31, 2013.
Houston’s Restaurant is closing one of its Metro Atlanta Area locations.
A manager at the upscale American casual restaurant, told What Now Atlanta in a telephone interview Monday, the chain will shutter its Wildwood location, at 3050 Windy Hill Road, January 31.
“We’re going to focus on our other three Atlanta locations,” the manager said.
Houston’s has locations on Peachtree Road, Lenox Road and Northside Parkway, according to the restaurant’s website.