- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 8 hours ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 1 day ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 6 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 9 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 11 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 16 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 18 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 23 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 24 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 33 days ago
Houston’s Restaurant to close Wildwood location
Upscale American casual eatery to shutter January 31, 2013.
Houston’s Restaurant is closing one of its Metro Atlanta Area locations.
A manager at the upscale American casual restaurant, told What Now Atlanta in a telephone interview Monday, the chain will shutter its Wildwood location, at 3050 Windy Hill Road, January 31.
“We’re going to focus on our other three Atlanta locations,” the manager said.
Houston’s has locations on Peachtree Road, Lenox Road and Northside Parkway, according to the restaurant’s website.