- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Houston’s Restaurant to close Wildwood location
Upscale American casual eatery to shutter January 31, 2013.
Houston’s Restaurant is closing one of its Metro Atlanta Area locations.
A manager at the upscale American casual restaurant, told What Now Atlanta in a telephone interview Monday, the chain will shutter its Wildwood location, at 3050 Windy Hill Road, January 31.
“We’re going to focus on our other three Atlanta locations,” the manager said.
Houston’s has locations on Peachtree Road, Lenox Road and Northside Parkway, according to the restaurant’s website.