- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Cardamom Hill owner to open The Third Space at Studioplex
Chef Asha Gomez Launches High-End Miele Home Kitchen to Serve as Event and Work Space.
Cardamom Hill’s Chef Asha Gomez, announced in a press release Friday, plans to open The Third Space, a multifaceted place that will serve an array of events.
“So many people have an interest in cooking, but no desire in going to culinary school,” Gomez said in the release.
“The Third Space bridges the gap, allowing guests to experience cooking and learning experiences in the comfort of an incredible home kitchen. Ultimately, they could have the same at home!”
Situated in the Old Fourth Ward, The Third Space is located in the Studioplex development adjacent to Serpas Restaurant.
The 1500-square-foot space will be available for everything from chef demonstrations and culinary classes to media events and party rentals, according to the release.
The Third Space, designed by Rao Design Studio, is set to open in late February 2013.
Rendering courtesy of The Third Table.