- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 19 hours ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 20 hours ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 3 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 3 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 5 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
Cardamom Hill owner to open The Third Space at Studioplex
Chef Asha Gomez Launches High-End Miele Home Kitchen to Serve as Event and Work Space.
Cardamom Hill’s Chef Asha Gomez, announced in a press release Friday, plans to open The Third Space, a multifaceted place that will serve an array of events.
“So many people have an interest in cooking, but no desire in going to culinary school,” Gomez said in the release.
“The Third Space bridges the gap, allowing guests to experience cooking and learning experiences in the comfort of an incredible home kitchen. Ultimately, they could have the same at home!”
Situated in the Old Fourth Ward, The Third Space is located in the Studioplex development adjacent to Serpas Restaurant.
The 1500-square-foot space will be available for everything from chef demonstrations and culinary classes to media events and party rentals, according to the release.
The Third Space, designed by Rao Design Studio, is set to open in late February 2013.
Rendering courtesy of The Third Table.