- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Cardamom Hill owner to open The Third Space at Studioplex
Chef Asha Gomez Launches High-End Miele Home Kitchen to Serve as Event and Work Space.
Cardamom Hill’s Chef Asha Gomez, announced in a press release Friday, plans to open The Third Space, a multifaceted place that will serve an array of events.
“So many people have an interest in cooking, but no desire in going to culinary school,” Gomez said in the release.
“The Third Space bridges the gap, allowing guests to experience cooking and learning experiences in the comfort of an incredible home kitchen. Ultimately, they could have the same at home!”
Situated in the Old Fourth Ward, The Third Space is located in the Studioplex development adjacent to Serpas Restaurant.
The 1500-square-foot space will be available for everything from chef demonstrations and culinary classes to media events and party rentals, according to the release.
The Third Space, designed by Rao Design Studio, is set to open in late February 2013.
Rendering courtesy of The Third Table.