- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Cardamom Hill owner to open The Third Space at Studioplex
Chef Asha Gomez Launches High-End Miele Home Kitchen to Serve as Event and Work Space.
Cardamom Hill’s Chef Asha Gomez, announced in a press release Friday, plans to open The Third Space, a multifaceted place that will serve an array of events.
“So many people have an interest in cooking, but no desire in going to culinary school,” Gomez said in the release.
“The Third Space bridges the gap, allowing guests to experience cooking and learning experiences in the comfort of an incredible home kitchen. Ultimately, they could have the same at home!”
Situated in the Old Fourth Ward, The Third Space is located in the Studioplex development adjacent to Serpas Restaurant.
The 1500-square-foot space will be available for everything from chef demonstrations and culinary classes to media events and party rentals, according to the release.
The Third Space, designed by Rao Design Studio, is set to open in late February 2013.
Rendering courtesy of The Third Table.