- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Honey Bubble Tea Shop to open on Ponce Jan. 16
Poncey-Highland store to specialize in ‘hard to find’ snacks from Asia.
Honey Bubble, a dessert shop specializing in “hard to find imported snacks from Asia,” announced Tuesday, it will open its Poncey-Highland location Wednesday, January 17.
Honey Bubble’s targeted grand opening was originally set for early September, 2012.
The Asian dessert shop, at 798 Ponce De Leon Avenue, will serve bubble tea, imported loose leaf teas, gelato, sorbet, and other desserts, according to Douglas Hines with Freshmaker Design.
Hines is responsible for the shop’s interior design, graphics, and architecture, he told What Now Atlanta in an email Tuesday.
Honey Bubble’s 1,800-square-foot space, located across the street from the Clermont Hotel next to Java Jive and Chow Baby, boasts a business conference room and lounge, equiped with Wifi.
Honey Bubble will be open Monday – Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to Midnight, and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.