- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 13 hours ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 1 day ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 6 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 11 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 16 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 18 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 24 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 33 days ago
Honey Bubble Tea Shop to open on Ponce Jan. 16
Poncey-Highland store to specialize in ‘hard to find’ snacks from Asia.
Honey Bubble, a dessert shop specializing in “hard to find imported snacks from Asia,” announced Tuesday, it will open its Poncey-Highland location Wednesday, January 17.
Honey Bubble’s targeted grand opening was originally set for early September, 2012.
The Asian dessert shop, at 798 Ponce De Leon Avenue, will serve bubble tea, imported loose leaf teas, gelato, sorbet, and other desserts, according to Douglas Hines with Freshmaker Design.
Hines is responsible for the shop’s interior design, graphics, and architecture, he told What Now Atlanta in an email Tuesday.
Honey Bubble’s 1,800-square-foot space, located across the street from the Clermont Hotel next to Java Jive and Chow Baby, boasts a business conference room and lounge, equiped with Wifi.
Honey Bubble will be open Monday – Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to Midnight, and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.