- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 18 hours ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 21 hours ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 3 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 3 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 5 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 5 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 7 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Honey Bubble Tea Shop to open on Ponce Jan. 16
Poncey-Highland store to specialize in ‘hard to find’ snacks from Asia.
Honey Bubble, a dessert shop specializing in “hard to find imported snacks from Asia,” announced Tuesday, it will open its Poncey-Highland location Wednesday, January 17.
Honey Bubble’s targeted grand opening was originally set for early September, 2012.
The Asian dessert shop, at 798 Ponce De Leon Avenue, will serve bubble tea, imported loose leaf teas, gelato, sorbet, and other desserts, according to Douglas Hines with Freshmaker Design.
Hines is responsible for the shop’s interior design, graphics, and architecture, he told What Now Atlanta in an email Tuesday.
Honey Bubble’s 1,800-square-foot space, located across the street from the Clermont Hotel next to Java Jive and Chow Baby, boasts a business conference room and lounge, equiped with Wifi.
Honey Bubble will be open Monday – Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to Midnight, and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.