- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 2 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 2 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 4 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 4 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 6 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 6 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Charlie G’s to reopen as Eleventh Street Pub
Changes coming soon to Midtown pub under new ownership.
Charlie G’s Eleventh Street Pub will soon undergo rebranding and minor concept changes.
The Midtown pub, at 1041 West Peachtree Street, announced in a Facebook post Tuesday, it is now under new ownership and will be renamed Eleventh Street Pub.
“…We are now under new ownership,” according to the post. “We will remain Charlie G’s until the end of March. At that time the name will be changed to Eleventh Street Pub.”
The new owners will be revamping the menu, and updating the pub’s beer selection and cocktail offerings.
The new owners contacted What Now Atlanta through Twitter Tuesday evening, but had no additional information.
“We’re not quite ready for you yet, but wanted to let you know there are changes under way at Charlie G’s,” according to the tweet.
Photo courtesy of Google Maps, Street View.