- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 3 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 6 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 8 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 13 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 15 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 21 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 30 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 30 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 30 days ago
Charlie G’s to reopen as Eleventh Street Pub
Changes coming soon to Midtown pub under new ownership.
Charlie G’s Eleventh Street Pub will soon undergo rebranding and minor concept changes.
The Midtown pub, at 1041 West Peachtree Street, announced in a Facebook post Tuesday, it is now under new ownership and will be renamed Eleventh Street Pub.
“…We are now under new ownership,” according to the post. “We will remain Charlie G’s until the end of March. At that time the name will be changed to Eleventh Street Pub.”
The new owners will be revamping the menu, and updating the pub’s beer selection and cocktail offerings.
The new owners contacted What Now Atlanta through Twitter Tuesday evening, but had no additional information.
“We’re not quite ready for you yet, but wanted to let you know there are changes under way at Charlie G’s,” according to the tweet.
Photo courtesy of Google Maps, Street View.