- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Charlie G’s to reopen as Eleventh Street Pub
Changes coming soon to Midtown pub under new ownership.
Charlie G’s Eleventh Street Pub will soon undergo rebranding and minor concept changes.
The Midtown pub, at 1041 West Peachtree Street, announced in a Facebook post Tuesday, it is now under new ownership and will be renamed Eleventh Street Pub.
“…We are now under new ownership,” according to the post. “We will remain Charlie G’s until the end of March. At that time the name will be changed to Eleventh Street Pub.”
The new owners will be revamping the menu, and updating the pub’s beer selection and cocktail offerings.
The new owners contacted What Now Atlanta through Twitter Tuesday evening, but had no additional information.
“We’re not quite ready for you yet, but wanted to let you know there are changes under way at Charlie G’s,” according to the tweet.
Photo courtesy of Google Maps, Street View.