- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Charlie G’s to reopen as Eleventh Street Pub
Changes coming soon to Midtown pub under new ownership.
Charlie G’s Eleventh Street Pub will soon undergo rebranding and minor concept changes.
The Midtown pub, at 1041 West Peachtree Street, announced in a Facebook post Tuesday, it is now under new ownership and will be renamed Eleventh Street Pub.
“…We are now under new ownership,” according to the post. “We will remain Charlie G’s until the end of March. At that time the name will be changed to Eleventh Street Pub.”
The new owners will be revamping the menu, and updating the pub’s beer selection and cocktail offerings.
The new owners contacted What Now Atlanta through Twitter Tuesday evening, but had no additional information.
“We’re not quite ready for you yet, but wanted to let you know there are changes under way at Charlie G’s,” according to the tweet.
Photo courtesy of Google Maps, Street View.