- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 2 days ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 3 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 3 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 6 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 6 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
Peachtree Hills’ Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters
Quick-service Mexican restaurant calls it quits after less than 12 months in business.
Lime Fresh Mexican Grill has shuttered its Peachtree Hills location, a spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta in a statement Monday.
“Lime Fresh Mexican Grill has closed the location at Peachtree Hills (2140 Peachtree Road NW, Suite #209),” according to the statement.
Lime Fresh’s Peachtree Hills location was open for less than a year. The Mexican joint filed plans to replace Genghis Grill, at 2140 Peachtree Road, in February, 2012 and opened shortly after.
“Since its inception, Lime Fresh Mexican Grill has continuously delivered exceptional and notably lighter Mexican-style cuisine and scrupulous service at each location around the country. The ever-expanding fast-casual concept will continue to focus on fresh, made-to-order fare at both the Buckhead and Midtown locations…”
The Florida-based quick service restaurant has plans to open another location in the Atlanta area and will announce those details “at a later date.”
Photo courtesy of Lime Fresh.
View larger map