- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 10 hours ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 6 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 9 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 10 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 15 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 17 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 23 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 24 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 32 days ago
Peachtree Hills’ Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters
Quick-service Mexican restaurant calls it quits after less than 12 months in business.
Lime Fresh Mexican Grill has shuttered its Peachtree Hills location, a spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta in a statement Monday.
“Lime Fresh Mexican Grill has closed the location at Peachtree Hills (2140 Peachtree Road NW, Suite #209),” according to the statement.
Lime Fresh’s Peachtree Hills location was open for less than a year. The Mexican joint filed plans to replace Genghis Grill, at 2140 Peachtree Road, in February, 2012 and opened shortly after.
“Since its inception, Lime Fresh Mexican Grill has continuously delivered exceptional and notably lighter Mexican-style cuisine and scrupulous service at each location around the country. The ever-expanding fast-casual concept will continue to focus on fresh, made-to-order fare at both the Buckhead and Midtown locations…”
The Florida-based quick service restaurant has plans to open another location in the Atlanta area and will announce those details “at a later date.”
Photo courtesy of Lime Fresh.
View larger map