- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Peachtree Hills’ Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters
Quick-service Mexican restaurant calls it quits after less than 12 months in business.
Lime Fresh Mexican Grill has shuttered its Peachtree Hills location, a spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta in a statement Monday.
“Lime Fresh Mexican Grill has closed the location at Peachtree Hills (2140 Peachtree Road NW, Suite #209),” according to the statement.
Lime Fresh’s Peachtree Hills location was open for less than a year. The Mexican joint filed plans to replace Genghis Grill, at 2140 Peachtree Road, in February, 2012 and opened shortly after.
“Since its inception, Lime Fresh Mexican Grill has continuously delivered exceptional and notably lighter Mexican-style cuisine and scrupulous service at each location around the country. The ever-expanding fast-casual concept will continue to focus on fresh, made-to-order fare at both the Buckhead and Midtown locations…”
The Florida-based quick service restaurant has plans to open another location in the Atlanta area and will announce those details “at a later date.”
Photo courtesy of Lime Fresh.
View larger map