- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Peachtree Hills’ Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters
Quick-service Mexican restaurant calls it quits after less than 12 months in business.
Lime Fresh Mexican Grill has shuttered its Peachtree Hills location, a spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta in a statement Monday.
“Lime Fresh Mexican Grill has closed the location at Peachtree Hills (2140 Peachtree Road NW, Suite #209),” according to the statement.
Lime Fresh’s Peachtree Hills location was open for less than a year. The Mexican joint filed plans to replace Genghis Grill, at 2140 Peachtree Road, in February, 2012 and opened shortly after.
“Since its inception, Lime Fresh Mexican Grill has continuously delivered exceptional and notably lighter Mexican-style cuisine and scrupulous service at each location around the country. The ever-expanding fast-casual concept will continue to focus on fresh, made-to-order fare at both the Buckhead and Midtown locations…”
The Florida-based quick service restaurant has plans to open another location in the Atlanta area and will announce those details “at a later date.”
Photo courtesy of Lime Fresh.
View larger map