- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Inman Park to get ‘Kale Me Crazy’ Juice Bar
Yogli Mogli owner files plans for new juice bar concept.
Inman Park is getting an upscale juice bar.
The founder of frozen yogurt chain Yogli Mogli, submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Friday, to open Kale Me Crazy in Inman Park.
The 1,100-square-foot juice bar located between Pure Taqueria and Barcelona Wine Bar, should open in March, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle reports.
An estimated $50,000 will be spent demoing the space, at 300 North Highland Ave.
P.S., keep your eyes peeled for a Kale Me Crazy in Buckhead as well.
Screenshot from Logo My Way.