- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 17 hours ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 4 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 5 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 11 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 18 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 19 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 27 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 27 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 27 days ago
Inman Park to get ‘Kale Me Crazy’ Juice Bar
Yogli Mogli owner files plans for new juice bar concept.
Inman Park is getting an upscale juice bar.
The founder of frozen yogurt chain Yogli Mogli, submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Friday, to open Kale Me Crazy in Inman Park.
The 1,100-square-foot juice bar located between Pure Taqueria and Barcelona Wine Bar, should open in March, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle reports.
An estimated $50,000 will be spent demoing the space, at 300 North Highland Ave.
P.S., keep your eyes peeled for a Kale Me Crazy in Buckhead as well.
Screenshot from Logo My Way.