- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Inman Park to get ‘Kale Me Crazy’ Juice Bar
Yogli Mogli owner files plans for new juice bar concept.
Inman Park is getting an upscale juice bar.
The founder of frozen yogurt chain Yogli Mogli, submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Friday, to open Kale Me Crazy in Inman Park.
The 1,100-square-foot juice bar located between Pure Taqueria and Barcelona Wine Bar, should open in March, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle reports.
An estimated $50,000 will be spent demoing the space, at 300 North Highland Ave.
P.S., keep your eyes peeled for a Kale Me Crazy in Buckhead as well.
Screenshot from Logo My Way.