- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 12 hours ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 14 hours ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 3 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 3 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 5 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 5 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 7 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 7 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Inman Park to get ‘Kale Me Crazy’ Juice Bar
Yogli Mogli owner files plans for new juice bar concept.
Inman Park is getting an upscale juice bar.
The founder of frozen yogurt chain Yogli Mogli, submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Friday, to open Kale Me Crazy in Inman Park.
The 1,100-square-foot juice bar located between Pure Taqueria and Barcelona Wine Bar, should open in March, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle reports.
An estimated $50,000 will be spent demoing the space, at 300 North Highland Ave.
P.S., keep your eyes peeled for a Kale Me Crazy in Buckhead as well.
Screenshot from Logo My Way.