- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 1 day ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 3 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 3 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 5 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 5 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
[Rendering] Suitsupply bringing first Atlanta store to Buckhead
Plans filed for menswear retailer to open at Shops Around Lenox.
Amsterdam-based Suitsupply is opening its first Atlanta location in Buckhead.
A building permit application for the menswear retailer, was filed Monday with City of Atlanta. The retail shop will occupy about 7,000 square feet in the Shops Around Lenox, at 3400 Around Lenox Drive.
Construction is costing about $360,000, according to the permit.
A listing on SuitSupply’s website confirms the men’s retailer will open in Atlanta.
Suitsupply was founded in 2000 by Fokke de Jong in Amsterdam.