- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
[Rendering] Suitsupply bringing first Atlanta store to Buckhead
Plans filed for menswear retailer to open at Shops Around Lenox.
Amsterdam-based Suitsupply is opening its first Atlanta location in Buckhead.
A building permit application for the menswear retailer, was filed Monday with City of Atlanta. The retail shop will occupy about 7,000 square feet in the Shops Around Lenox, at 3400 Around Lenox Drive.
Construction is costing about $360,000, according to the permit.
A listing on SuitSupply’s website confirms the men’s retailer will open in Atlanta.
Suitsupply was founded in 2000 by Fokke de Jong in Amsterdam.