- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 5 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 8 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 9 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 14 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 16 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 22 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 23 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 31 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 31 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 31 days ago
Is Athleta opening its second Georgia store in Buckhead?
Plans filed by Shops Around Lenox’s developer suggests so.
If a permit application filed with City of Atlanta Thursday is accurate, Athleta will open its second Georgia location in Buckhead.
The retailer of woman’s athletic clothing could open at Shops Around Lenox in an existing 4,400-square-foot space, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle (ABC) first reported.
An estimated $300,000 would be spent on the tenant buildout.
Healey Weatherholtz Properties LLC., the shopping center’s developer, filed the permit, but told the ABC Athleta hasn’t secured a lease.
“We are in discussions with Athleta, but no lease,” Eric Weatherholtz, principal at Healey, said in an email to the ABC.
Athleta opened its first Georgia location at Atlantic Station in November, 2012.
Photo courtesy of Athleta.