- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Is Athleta opening its second Georgia store in Buckhead?
Plans filed by Shops Around Lenox’s developer suggests so.
If a permit application filed with City of Atlanta Thursday is accurate, Athleta will open its second Georgia location in Buckhead.
The retailer of woman’s athletic clothing could open at Shops Around Lenox in an existing 4,400-square-foot space, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle (ABC) first reported.
An estimated $300,000 would be spent on the tenant buildout.
Healey Weatherholtz Properties LLC., the shopping center’s developer, filed the permit, but told the ABC Athleta hasn’t secured a lease.
“We are in discussions with Athleta, but no lease,” Eric Weatherholtz, principal at Healey, said in an email to the ABC.
Athleta opened its first Georgia location at Atlantic Station in November, 2012.
Photo courtesy of Athleta.