- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 1 day ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 3 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 3 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 5 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 5 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Is Athleta opening its second Georgia store in Buckhead?
Plans filed by Shops Around Lenox’s developer suggests so.
If a permit application filed with City of Atlanta Thursday is accurate, Athleta will open its second Georgia location in Buckhead.
The retailer of woman’s athletic clothing could open at Shops Around Lenox in an existing 4,400-square-foot space, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle (ABC) first reported.
An estimated $300,000 would be spent on the tenant buildout.
Healey Weatherholtz Properties LLC., the shopping center’s developer, filed the permit, but told the ABC Athleta hasn’t secured a lease.
“We are in discussions with Athleta, but no lease,” Eric Weatherholtz, principal at Healey, said in an email to the ABC.
Athleta opened its first Georgia location at Atlantic Station in November, 2012.
Photo courtesy of Athleta.