- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Is Athleta opening its second Georgia store in Buckhead?
Plans filed by Shops Around Lenox’s developer suggests so.
If a permit application filed with City of Atlanta Thursday is accurate, Athleta will open its second Georgia location in Buckhead.
The retailer of woman’s athletic clothing could open at Shops Around Lenox in an existing 4,400-square-foot space, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle (ABC) first reported.
An estimated $300,000 would be spent on the tenant buildout.
Healey Weatherholtz Properties LLC., the shopping center’s developer, filed the permit, but told the ABC Athleta hasn’t secured a lease.
“We are in discussions with Athleta, but no lease,” Eric Weatherholtz, principal at Healey, said in an email to the ABC.
Athleta opened its first Georgia location at Atlantic Station in November, 2012.
Photo courtesy of Athleta.