- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 1 day ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 7 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 12 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 19 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 25 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 34 days ago
Lids Hats and Caps to replace Ed Hardy at Lenox
Specialty retailer to relocate its Buckhead store to larger space.
Lids is relocating its Buckhead location inside Lenox Square Mall.
Simon Property Group, Lenox’s developer, submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Sunday, to make interior alterations to suite 2032A, at 3933 Peachtree Road, for Lids.
The Nashville-based hats and caps retailer will occupy about 500-square-feet, taking over the now-shuttered Ed Hardy space at the Buckhead Mall. Construction is costing about $128,412, according to the permit.
Lids is currently located a few doors down from its new space, across from California Pizza Kitchen.
A manager at the Lenox Lids told What Now Atlanta in a telephone interview Wednesday, “our current location is really, really, really small.”
The manager did not know the timeline for Lids’ relocation.