- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Lids Hats and Caps to replace Ed Hardy at Lenox
Specialty retailer to relocate its Buckhead store to larger space.
Lids is relocating its Buckhead location inside Lenox Square Mall.
Simon Property Group, Lenox’s developer, submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Sunday, to make interior alterations to suite 2032A, at 3933 Peachtree Road, for Lids.
The Nashville-based hats and caps retailer will occupy about 500-square-feet, taking over the now-shuttered Ed Hardy space at the Buckhead Mall. Construction is costing about $128,412, according to the permit.
Lids is currently located a few doors down from its new space, across from California Pizza Kitchen.
A manager at the Lenox Lids told What Now Atlanta in a telephone interview Wednesday, “our current location is really, really, really small.”
The manager did not know the timeline for Lids’ relocation.