- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Lids Hats and Caps to replace Ed Hardy at Lenox
Specialty retailer to relocate its Buckhead store to larger space.
Lids is relocating its Buckhead location inside Lenox Square Mall.
Simon Property Group, Lenox’s developer, submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Sunday, to make interior alterations to suite 2032A, at 3933 Peachtree Road, for Lids.
The Nashville-based hats and caps retailer will occupy about 500-square-feet, taking over the now-shuttered Ed Hardy space at the Buckhead Mall. Construction is costing about $128,412, according to the permit.
Lids is currently located a few doors down from its new space, across from California Pizza Kitchen.
A manager at the Lenox Lids told What Now Atlanta in a telephone interview Wednesday, “our current location is really, really, really small.”
The manager did not know the timeline for Lids’ relocation.