- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 1 day ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 3 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 3 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 5 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 5 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 7 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 7 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
What Now Atlanta gets new look for 2013, more changes coming
Welcome to the all-new WNA.
Like our new look?
It’s ever changing, so settle in but don’t get too comfortable.
As for the content? That’s not going anywhere. As a matter of fact, content is why What Now Atlanta (WNA) is and will continue making changes. We’re beefing up and have a few major projects in the works.
WNA will continue to be Atlanta’s one-stop-shop for breaking news in openings, closings, expansions and renovations in restaurants, retail and real estate (without the relentless cheerleading that you see in other sites).
But while we have your attention (and now that WNA is coming up on its three year anniversary), in the comments, please give us some feedback on your experience as a reader/commenter this far: likes, dislikes, wants, needs, etc. — we look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!