- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
What Now Atlanta gets new look for 2013, more changes coming
Welcome to the all-new WNA.
Like our new look?
It’s ever changing, so settle in but don’t get too comfortable.
As for the content? That’s not going anywhere. As a matter of fact, content is why What Now Atlanta (WNA) is and will continue making changes. We’re beefing up and have a few major projects in the works.
WNA will continue to be Atlanta’s one-stop-shop for breaking news in openings, closings, expansions and renovations in restaurants, retail and real estate (without the relentless cheerleading that you see in other sites).
But while we have your attention (and now that WNA is coming up on its three year anniversary), in the comments, please give us some feedback on your experience as a reader/commenter this far: likes, dislikes, wants, needs, etc. — we look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!