- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
What Now Atlanta gets new look for 2013, more changes coming
Welcome to the all-new WNA.
Like our new look?
It’s ever changing, so settle in but don’t get too comfortable.
As for the content? That’s not going anywhere. As a matter of fact, content is why What Now Atlanta (WNA) is and will continue making changes. We’re beefing up and have a few major projects in the works.
WNA will continue to be Atlanta’s one-stop-shop for breaking news in openings, closings, expansions and renovations in restaurants, retail and real estate (without the relentless cheerleading that you see in other sites).
But while we have your attention (and now that WNA is coming up on its three year anniversary), in the comments, please give us some feedback on your experience as a reader/commenter this far: likes, dislikes, wants, needs, etc. — we look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!