- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Fulton County Fails Its Own Health Inspection
Gov. center cafe scores violations including the need to ‘treat area for roaches and fruit flies.’
A Fulton County Government cafeteria failed its December health inspection, according to a report from the Georgia Department of Public Health.
The cafe located inside the Fulton County Government Center, at 141 Pryor St. SW, scored a 59 out of 100 on an inspection from Dec. 17 (anything below a 70 is a failing score, according to the Health Dept.).
The Fulton County Government cafe’s violations include the need to “treat area for roaches and fruit flies” and “employees not washing their hands.”
For a complete list of violations, click here to view the Food Service Establishment Inspection Report.
Photo courtesy of Jimmy Emerson.