- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 8 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Fulton County Fails Its Own Health Inspection
Gov. center cafe scores violations including the need to ‘treat area for roaches and fruit flies.’
A Fulton County Government cafeteria failed its December health inspection, according to a report from the Georgia Department of Public Health.
The cafe located inside the Fulton County Government Center, at 141 Pryor St. SW, scored a 59 out of 100 on an inspection from Dec. 17 (anything below a 70 is a failing score, according to the Health Dept.).
The Fulton County Government cafe’s violations include the need to “treat area for roaches and fruit flies” and “employees not washing their hands.”
For a complete list of violations, click here to view the Food Service Establishment Inspection Report.
Photo courtesy of Jimmy Emerson.