- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 2 hours ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 5 hours ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 2 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 2 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 4 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 4 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 6 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 6 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
[Update] Plans filed for La Hacienda in Midtown
Silver Grill to be demolished making way for Mexican Restaurant.
After nearly a year of permitting with City of Atlanta, La Hacienda is making headway toward opening in Midtown.
A building permit for the Mexican restaurant was filed this week with City of Atlanta, to erect a new structure where Midtown’s Silver Grill currently stands.
Originally, the Mexican restaurant was going to spend $100,000 making commercial alterations to the space, and then open in Silver Grill’s place.
The new 2,000-square-foot La Hacienda Mexican restaurant will cost an estimated $150,000 to construct.
An additional $25,000 will be spent demolishing the 1,339-square-foot Silver Grill building, according to permits filed earlier this year.
La Hacienda’s reason for building its Midtown location from the ground up instead of occupying the Silver Grill space as planned, has not been confirmed.