- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
IHOP Restaurant closes its Buckhead store
Pancake house shuttered Christmas Eve, reports employee.
IHOP (International House of Pancakes) has shuttered its Buckhead restaurant, at 3122 Peachtree Road.
A manager at the Midtown location on Ponce de Leon Avenue, told What Now Atlanta (WNA) in a telephone interview Sunday, the Buckhead restaurant’s last day was Monday, Dec. 24.
WNA called the Buckhead IHOP Sunday morning, but the restaurant’s phone number had since been disconnected.
IHOP was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of blog.zooppa.com.