- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
IHOP Restaurant closes its Buckhead store
Pancake house shuttered Christmas Eve, reports employee.
IHOP (International House of Pancakes) has shuttered its Buckhead restaurant, at 3122 Peachtree Road.
A manager at the Midtown location on Ponce de Leon Avenue, told What Now Atlanta (WNA) in a telephone interview Sunday, the Buckhead restaurant’s last day was Monday, Dec. 24.
WNA called the Buckhead IHOP Sunday morning, but the restaurant’s phone number had since been disconnected.
IHOP was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of blog.zooppa.com.