- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 19 hours ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 19 hours ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 3 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 3 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 5 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
IHOP Restaurant closes its Buckhead store
Pancake house shuttered Christmas Eve, reports employee.
IHOP (International House of Pancakes) has shuttered its Buckhead restaurant, at 3122 Peachtree Road.
A manager at the Midtown location on Ponce de Leon Avenue, told What Now Atlanta (WNA) in a telephone interview Sunday, the Buckhead restaurant’s last day was Monday, Dec. 24.
WNA called the Buckhead IHOP Sunday morning, but the restaurant’s phone number had since been disconnected.
IHOP was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of blog.zooppa.com.