- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 23 hours ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 7 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 12 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 19 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 25 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 34 days ago
Ten Atlanta to open December 29 in former 5 Napkin Burger space
Bar to open Saturday at 5 p.m. Restaurant to open for service Jan. 4.
Ten Atlanta, Midtown’s newest “gay bar and restaurant,” in a press release Saturday announced that it will officially open its doors for business tonight, Saturday Dec. 29, at 5 p.m.
Ten is replacing the now shuttered Five Napkin Burger at the corner of Piedmont Avenue and 10th Street.
“We’re very excited to announce that Ten Atlanta will open tonight after sorting out some issues with permitting and renovations,” a spokesman told What Now Atlanta in an email Saturday.
The space has been retrofitted with “an advanced video and sound system, the first of its kind in North America,” as well as upgrades to the restaurant’s restrooms to tailor to Ten’s “discerning gay clientele,” according to the release.
Chef Jennifer DePanicis, who’s previous experience includes working in the kitchens at Chops and 103 West prior, will helm the kitchen at Ten.
The non-smoking restaurant and bar will feature an all-American menu, the release notes. Dinner will be served seven days a week, brunch on Saturdays and Sundays, with the bar open until 3 a.m. on Monday through Saturday and 12 p.m. on Sunday.
After dinner service daily at 10 p.m., the kitchen closes and the space is transitioned into its bar layout.
The restaurant is owned and operated by James Nelson, former owner of Gravity Fitness.