- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Carpe Diem Cafe and Bistro closes in Decatur
Dec. 23 was the restaurant’s last day in business.
Diem Family Restaurants has shuttered its Decatur concept, Carpe Diem, Decatur Patch first reported.
The cafe and bistro’s last day open was Sunday, Dec. 23, according to the report.
The restaurant, located at 105 Sycamore Place just two blocks from Decatur Square, served international cuisine.
Diem Family Restaurants owns and operates Apres Diem in Midtown and Carroll Street Cafe and Village Pizza in Cabbagetown.