- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Carpe Diem Cafe and Bistro closes in Decatur
Dec. 23 was the restaurant’s last day in business.
Diem Family Restaurants has shuttered its Decatur concept, Carpe Diem, Decatur Patch first reported.
The cafe and bistro’s last day open was Sunday, Dec. 23, according to the report.
The restaurant, located at 105 Sycamore Place just two blocks from Decatur Square, served international cuisine.
Diem Family Restaurants owns and operates Apres Diem in Midtown and Carroll Street Cafe and Village Pizza in Cabbagetown.