- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Carpe Diem Cafe and Bistro closes in Decatur
Dec. 23 was the restaurant’s last day in business.
Diem Family Restaurants has shuttered its Decatur concept, Carpe Diem, Decatur Patch first reported.
The cafe and bistro’s last day open was Sunday, Dec. 23, according to the report.
The restaurant, located at 105 Sycamore Place just two blocks from Decatur Square, served international cuisine.
Diem Family Restaurants owns and operates Apres Diem in Midtown and Carroll Street Cafe and Village Pizza in Cabbagetown.