- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 3 hours ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 6 hours ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 2 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 2 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 4 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 4 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 6 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 6 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Carpe Diem Cafe and Bistro closes in Decatur
Dec. 23 was the restaurant’s last day in business.
Diem Family Restaurants has shuttered its Decatur concept, Carpe Diem, Decatur Patch first reported.
The cafe and bistro’s last day open was Sunday, Dec. 23, according to the report.
The restaurant, located at 105 Sycamore Place just two blocks from Decatur Square, served international cuisine.
Diem Family Restaurants owns and operates Apres Diem in Midtown and Carroll Street Cafe and Village Pizza in Cabbagetown.