- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Ed Hardy at Lenox Square to shutter Dec. 31
Buckhead retailer offering 70 percent off storewide during going-out-of-business sale.
Street wear retailer Ed Hardy, is shuttering its Lenox Square Mall location.
An employee at the Buckhead retail store, told What Now Atlanta in a telephone interview Thursday, Ed Hardy will close its doors for good on Monday, Dec. 31.
“The store isn’t making any money,” according to the employee. “Ed Hardy is closing all of its retail locations.”
The entire Ed Hardy store at Lenox Square Mall is 70 percent off, according to signage posted to the retailer’s windows.
The Ed Hardy brand, which is based on the designs of American tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy, is the brainchild of Italian designer Christian Audigier.