- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Ed Hardy at Lenox Square to shutter Dec. 31
Buckhead retailer offering 70 percent off storewide during going-out-of-business sale.
Street wear retailer Ed Hardy, is shuttering its Lenox Square Mall location.
An employee at the Buckhead retail store, told What Now Atlanta in a telephone interview Thursday, Ed Hardy will close its doors for good on Monday, Dec. 31.
“The store isn’t making any money,” according to the employee. “Ed Hardy is closing all of its retail locations.”
The entire Ed Hardy store at Lenox Square Mall is 70 percent off, according to signage posted to the retailer’s windows.
The Ed Hardy brand, which is based on the designs of American tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy, is the brainchild of Italian designer Christian Audigier.