- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 21 hours ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 22 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 3 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 3 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 5 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 7 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 7 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Ed Hardy at Lenox Square to shutter Dec. 31
Buckhead retailer offering 70 percent off storewide during going-out-of-business sale.
Street wear retailer Ed Hardy, is shuttering its Lenox Square Mall location.
An employee at the Buckhead retail store, told What Now Atlanta in a telephone interview Thursday, Ed Hardy will close its doors for good on Monday, Dec. 31.
“The store isn’t making any money,” according to the employee. “Ed Hardy is closing all of its retail locations.”
The entire Ed Hardy store at Lenox Square Mall is 70 percent off, according to signage posted to the retailer’s windows.
The Ed Hardy brand, which is based on the designs of American tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy, is the brainchild of Italian designer Christian Audigier.