- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 3 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 6 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 8 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 13 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 15 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 21 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 30 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 30 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 30 days ago
Ed Hardy at Lenox Square to shutter Dec. 31
Buckhead retailer offering 70 percent off storewide during going-out-of-business sale.
Street wear retailer Ed Hardy, is shuttering its Lenox Square Mall location.
An employee at the Buckhead retail store, told What Now Atlanta in a telephone interview Thursday, Ed Hardy will close its doors for good on Monday, Dec. 31.
“The store isn’t making any money,” according to the employee. “Ed Hardy is closing all of its retail locations.”
The entire Ed Hardy store at Lenox Square Mall is 70 percent off, according to signage posted to the retailer’s windows.
The Ed Hardy brand, which is based on the designs of American tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy, is the brainchild of Italian designer Christian Audigier.