- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 1 day ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 1 day ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 3 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 3 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 5 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 7 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 7 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Confirmed! White Provisions to get Jack Spade
Men’s boutique bringing first Atlanta store to the Westside.
Atlanta will soon be home to a Jack Spade boutique.
The men’s clothing and accessories retailer submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Tuesday for a “tenant fit-out,” at 1170 Howell Mill Road, inside White Provisions District.
Jack Spade will spend an estimated $200,000 for its build-out at the 1,623-square-foot space in West Midtown.
The rumor mill has been abuzz since October when a spokesman for the men’s boutique, known for its apparel, bags and small goods, such as wallets and keychains, told What Now Atlanta (WNA), Jack Spade would eventually open in Atlanta.
After White Provisions announced in early December plans to add 14,000-square-feet of retail, WNA was suspicious that Jack Spade might open there, and sought comment from the men’s boutique.
“Am still waiting confirmation and will get back to you once I have more,” a spokeswoman said in an email to WNA Dec. 12.