- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Confirmed! White Provisions to get Jack Spade
Men’s boutique bringing first Atlanta store to the Westside.
Atlanta will soon be home to a Jack Spade boutique.
The men’s clothing and accessories retailer submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Tuesday for a “tenant fit-out,” at 1170 Howell Mill Road, inside White Provisions District.
Jack Spade will spend an estimated $200,000 for its build-out at the 1,623-square-foot space in West Midtown.
The rumor mill has been abuzz since October when a spokesman for the men’s boutique, known for its apparel, bags and small goods, such as wallets and keychains, told What Now Atlanta (WNA), Jack Spade would eventually open in Atlanta.
After White Provisions announced in early December plans to add 14,000-square-feet of retail, WNA was suspicious that Jack Spade might open there, and sought comment from the men’s boutique.
“Am still waiting confirmation and will get back to you once I have more,” a spokeswoman said in an email to WNA Dec. 12.