- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
- Topshop/Topman opening Atlanta location
Confirmed! White Provisions to get Jack Spade
Men’s boutique bringing first Atlanta store to the Westside.
Atlanta will soon be home to a Jack Spade boutique.
The men’s clothing and accessories retailer submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Tuesday for a “tenant fit-out,” at 1170 Howell Mill Road, inside White Provisions District.
Jack Spade will spend an estimated $200,000 for its build-out at the 1,623-square-foot space in West Midtown.
The rumor mill has been abuzz since October when a spokesman for the men’s boutique, known for its apparel, bags and small goods, such as wallets and keychains, told What Now Atlanta (WNA), Jack Spade would eventually open in Atlanta.
After White Provisions announced in early December plans to add 14,000-square-feet of retail, WNA was suspicious that Jack Spade might open there, and sought comment from the men’s boutique.
“Am still waiting confirmation and will get back to you once I have more,” a spokeswoman said in an email to WNA Dec. 12.