- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 2 days ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 8 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 11 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 12 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 19 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 25 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 26 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 34 days ago
Confirmed! White Provisions to get Jack Spade
Men’s boutique bringing first Atlanta store to the Westside.
Atlanta will soon be home to a Jack Spade boutique.
The men’s clothing and accessories retailer submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta Tuesday for a “tenant fit-out,” at 1170 Howell Mill Road, inside White Provisions District.
Jack Spade will spend an estimated $200,000 for its build-out at the 1,623-square-foot space in West Midtown.
The rumor mill has been abuzz since October when a spokesman for the men’s boutique, known for its apparel, bags and small goods, such as wallets and keychains, told What Now Atlanta (WNA), Jack Spade would eventually open in Atlanta.
After White Provisions announced in early December plans to add 14,000-square-feet of retail, WNA was suspicious that Jack Spade might open there, and sought comment from the men’s boutique.
“Am still waiting confirmation and will get back to you once I have more,” a spokeswoman said in an email to WNA Dec. 12.