- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Slice Westside to shutter
Poplar Street location to remain open, according to Facebook announcement.
Slice Westside is closing its Huff Road location, according to a Facebook post Monday.
“Thank you to everyone who has supported SLICE westside,” the pizzeria said in a Facebook post. “[Unfortunately] we are closing down.”
Slice originally opened as Westside Pie but underwent rebranding after patrons were mistaking the pizza joint for a bakery, a spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta in September.
The original Slice, located at 85 Polar Street, will stay in business, the post notes.
No word on what will open in the pizzeria’s place.