- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 16 hours ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 19 hours ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 3 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 3 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 5 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 5 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 7 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Slice Westside to shutter
Poplar Street location to remain open, according to Facebook announcement.
Slice Westside is closing its Huff Road location, according to a Facebook post Monday.
“Thank you to everyone who has supported SLICE westside,” the pizzeria said in a Facebook post. “[Unfortunately] we are closing down.”
Slice originally opened as Westside Pie but underwent rebranding after patrons were mistaking the pizza joint for a bakery, a spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta in September.
The original Slice, located at 85 Polar Street, will stay in business, the post notes.
No word on what will open in the pizzeria’s place.