- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Slice Westside to shutter
Poplar Street location to remain open, according to Facebook announcement.
Slice Westside is closing its Huff Road location, according to a Facebook post Monday.
“Thank you to everyone who has supported SLICE westside,” the pizzeria said in a Facebook post. “[Unfortunately] we are closing down.”
Slice originally opened as Westside Pie but underwent rebranding after patrons were mistaking the pizza joint for a bakery, a spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta in September.
The original Slice, located at 85 Polar Street, will stay in business, the post notes.
No word on what will open in the pizzeria’s place.