- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 3 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 6 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 6 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 11 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 13 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 15 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 18 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 18 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 19 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 19 days ago
Slice Westside to shutter
Poplar Street location to remain open, according to Facebook announcement.
Slice Westside is closing its Huff Road location, according to a Facebook post Monday.
“Thank you to everyone who has supported SLICE westside,” the pizzeria said in a Facebook post. “[Unfortunately] we are closing down.”
Slice originally opened as Westside Pie but underwent rebranding after patrons were mistaking the pizza joint for a bakery, a spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta in September.
The original Slice, located at 85 Polar Street, will stay in business, the post notes.
No word on what will open in the pizzeria’s place.