- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 2 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 2 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 4 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 4 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 6 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 6 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Roswell’s Salt Factory Pub to open Alpharetta location
Upscale gastropub to open second location late February 2013.
UPDATE (Oct. 24, 2013): Salt Factory Pub coming to Alpharetta Nov. 4
Restaurateurs Hicham Azhari and Fikret Kovac of F&H Food Trading Group are teaming up with corporate executive chef Bob McDonough for their fourth venture together and first-ever endeavor in Alpharetta, Ga.
Roswell’s The Salt Factory Pub will open a second location in historic downtown Alpharetta in late February 2013, according to a press release Tuesday.
It will replace the now-shuttered Tifosi Gastropub (Kentucky Fried Chicken before that).
Salt’s menu is locally sourced and emphasizes fresh, regional flavors with an international influence. Signature menu favorites include McDonough’s Prince Edward Island steamed mussels, cornmeal dusted calamari, 7-onion soup and Springer Mountain chicken double pot pie.
The 2,800-square-foot pub, at 102 South Main Street, will boast a selection of twenty-four draft beers as well as a varied scotches and bourbons.
With a large patio featuring a bocce ball court and outdoor seating, Alpharetta’s Salt Factory will also offer a dark wooded interior with leather banquettes and chairs.
F&H Food Trading Group’s collection of restaurants currently reside on Canton Street in historic Downtown Roswell, Ga., and include Latin American-inspired INC. Street Food, New York butcher-influenced Little Alley Steak and the original Salt Factory Pub.