- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 3 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 6 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 8 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 13 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 15 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 21 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 29 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 30 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 30 days ago
Paces 88 makes debut in Denzel Washington film ‘Flight,’ then closes its doors
Shuttered St. Regis Hotel restaurant to be rented out for private events and meetings.
Apparently fifteen minutes of fame wasn’t enough to keep Paces 88 open at the St. Regis Atlanta Hotel.
The restaurant, at 88 West Paces Ferry Road, made its on camera debut Friday, Nov. 2, in the movie Flight starring Denzel Washington, just days before it shuttered.
Paces 88 first announced it would close in a Facebook post earlier this month.
“I am privileged to announce Paces 88 will close its doors and we will have the honor of serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner in our prestigious Astor Court,” Paces posted to Facebook. “Come in and experience the new location.”
The Paces 88 space can be rented for private events and meetings, according to the post. And of course, Washington is welcome to use the space to film scenes in another oscar-worthy motion picture, we’re sure.