- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Paces 88 makes debut in Denzel Washington film ‘Flight,’ then closes its doors
Shuttered St. Regis Hotel restaurant to be rented out for private events and meetings.
Apparently fifteen minutes of fame wasn’t enough to keep Paces 88 open at the St. Regis Atlanta Hotel.
The restaurant, at 88 West Paces Ferry Road, made its on camera debut Friday, Nov. 2, in the movie Flight starring Denzel Washington, just days before it shuttered.
Paces 88 first announced it would close in a Facebook post earlier this month.
“I am privileged to announce Paces 88 will close its doors and we will have the honor of serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner in our prestigious Astor Court,” Paces posted to Facebook. “Come in and experience the new location.”
The Paces 88 space can be rented for private events and meetings, according to the post. And of course, Washington is welcome to use the space to film scenes in another oscar-worthy motion picture, we’re sure.