- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Janus et Cie opens ADAC flagship showroom
Furnishings company takes space inside 550,000-square-foot Atlanta Decorative Arts Center.
Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC) in a press release announced the addition of Janus et Cie’s flagship Atlanta showroom to its list of high-end design tenants.
Janus, an interior design company that offers furnishings for corporate, site, hospitality, residential and retail clients worldwide, opened its permanent showroom at ADAC West mid-November.
“Atlanta is an exciting cultural center, a city that honors its past, but has truly embraced modern design and architecture,” Janice Feldman, President and CEO of Janus et Cie, said in the release. “We are thrilled to now have a permanent showroom in this remarkable city…”
The 7,000-square-foot space has been architecturally re-imagined, presenting signature Janus et Cie elements like limestone floors, white walls and finishes, and faux topiary hedges, according to the release.
The space also boasts a deck and garden to showcase the company’s dining and lounge collections.
In October, shortly before Janus’ arrival, ADAC decided to open its doors to the public for the first time in 50 years.
“Until now, only licensed design professionals have been able to access and take advantage of our showroom facility,” Katie Belveal, ADAC General Manager, said in an earlier release.
“By giving a peek behind our curtain, if you will, more design enthusiasts will be able to experience ADAC and create that lifestyle at home or elsewhere.”
Janus et Cie is open every Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.