- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Janus et Cie opens ADAC flagship showroom
Furnishings company takes space inside 550,000-square-foot Atlanta Decorative Arts Center.
Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC) in a press release announced the addition of Janus et Cie’s flagship Atlanta showroom to its list of high-end design tenants.
Janus, an interior design company that offers furnishings for corporate, site, hospitality, residential and retail clients worldwide, opened its permanent showroom at ADAC West mid-November.
“Atlanta is an exciting cultural center, a city that honors its past, but has truly embraced modern design and architecture,” Janice Feldman, President and CEO of Janus et Cie, said in the release. “We are thrilled to now have a permanent showroom in this remarkable city…”
The 7,000-square-foot space has been architecturally re-imagined, presenting signature Janus et Cie elements like limestone floors, white walls and finishes, and faux topiary hedges, according to the release.
The space also boasts a deck and garden to showcase the company’s dining and lounge collections.
In October, shortly before Janus’ arrival, ADAC decided to open its doors to the public for the first time in 50 years.
“Until now, only licensed design professionals have been able to access and take advantage of our showroom facility,” Katie Belveal, ADAC General Manager, said in an earlier release.
“By giving a peek behind our curtain, if you will, more design enthusiasts will be able to experience ADAC and create that lifestyle at home or elsewhere.”
Janus et Cie is open every Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.