- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 1 day ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 4 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 6 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 11 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 18 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 19 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 28 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 28 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 28 days ago
Janus et Cie opens ADAC flagship showroom
Furnishings company takes space inside 550,000-square-foot Atlanta Decorative Arts Center.
Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC) in a press release announced the addition of Janus et Cie’s flagship Atlanta showroom to its list of high-end design tenants.
Janus, an interior design company that offers furnishings for corporate, site, hospitality, residential and retail clients worldwide, opened its permanent showroom at ADAC West mid-November.
“Atlanta is an exciting cultural center, a city that honors its past, but has truly embraced modern design and architecture,” Janice Feldman, President and CEO of Janus et Cie, said in the release. “We are thrilled to now have a permanent showroom in this remarkable city…”
The 7,000-square-foot space has been architecturally re-imagined, presenting signature Janus et Cie elements like limestone floors, white walls and finishes, and faux topiary hedges, according to the release.
The space also boasts a deck and garden to showcase the company’s dining and lounge collections.
In October, shortly before Janus’ arrival, ADAC decided to open its doors to the public for the first time in 50 years.
“Until now, only licensed design professionals have been able to access and take advantage of our showroom facility,” Katie Belveal, ADAC General Manager, said in an earlier release.
“By giving a peek behind our curtain, if you will, more design enthusiasts will be able to experience ADAC and create that lifestyle at home or elsewhere.”
Janus et Cie is open every Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.