- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Celebrity stylist/photographer Richie Arpino opening new Buckhead concept
‘Finish’ full service photography studio slated to open Dec. 1.
Richie Arpino, the owner of Arpino Salon (a mainstay in Buckhead since 1982) is opening a new concept just two doors down from the popular salon.
Called Finish, Arpino’s new photography studio, located on Paces Ferry Place, will be a one stop shop, offering every service imaginable to get its guests “photo ready.”
“First, start your day [at Finish] with a nice pinot noir,” Arpino told What Now Atlanta in an email. ”Then perhaps a soothing massage, a facial and spray tan before I get behind the lens and capture a fantastic picture you have been wanting to get taken, but didnt know where to have it done.”
Arpino, a well known photographer, is also a hair and make-up artist. He has worked with many Hollywood celebrities like Jennifer Tilly, Lesley Ann Warren, Brooke Shields, Andie MacDowell and Queen Noor.
Finish will celebrate its grand opening in December.