- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Celebrity stylist/photographer Richie Arpino opening new Buckhead concept
‘Finish’ full service photography studio slated to open Dec. 1.
Richie Arpino, the owner of Arpino Salon (a mainstay in Buckhead since 1982) is opening a new concept just two doors down from the popular salon.
Called Finish, Arpino’s new photography studio, located on Paces Ferry Place, will be a one stop shop, offering every service imaginable to get its guests “photo ready.”
“First, start your day [at Finish] with a nice pinot noir,” Arpino told What Now Atlanta in an email. ”Then perhaps a soothing massage, a facial and spray tan before I get behind the lens and capture a fantastic picture you have been wanting to get taken, but didnt know where to have it done.”
Arpino, a well known photographer, is also a hair and make-up artist. He has worked with many Hollywood celebrities like Jennifer Tilly, Lesley Ann Warren, Brooke Shields, Andie MacDowell and Queen Noor.
Finish will celebrate its grand opening in December.