- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 2 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 4 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 4 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 1 week ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 1 week ago
- NY developer reveals plans for 3 new Atlanta skyscrapersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Canoe owners opening wine and beer boutiquePosted 2 weeks ago
Celebrity stylist/photographer Richie Arpino opening new Buckhead concept
‘Finish’ full service photography studio slated to open Dec. 1.
Richie Arpino, the owner of Arpino Salon (a mainstay in Buckhead since 1982) is opening a new concept just two doors down from the popular salon.
Called Finish, Arpino’s new photography studio, located on Paces Ferry Place, will be a one stop shop, offering every service imaginable to get its guests “photo ready.”
“First, start your day [at Finish] with a nice pinot noir,” Arpino told What Now Atlanta in an email. ”Then perhaps a soothing massage, a facial and spray tan before I get behind the lens and capture a fantastic picture you have been wanting to get taken, but didnt know where to have it done.”
Arpino, a well known photographer, is also a hair and make-up artist. He has worked with many Hollywood celebrities like Jennifer Tilly, Lesley Ann Warren, Brooke Shields, Andie MacDowell and Queen Noor.
Finish will celebrate its grand opening in December.