- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 19 hours ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 7 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 11 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 18 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 25 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 33 days ago
5 Napkin’s replacement scrounges up $48K to remodel $1.5 million space
‘Ten’ plans minor renovations for its new Midtown space.
Ten, the restaurant replacing Midtown’s 5 Napkin Burger, isn’t spending much to remodel the burger joint located on the corner of 10th and Piedmont.
To be exact, $47,500 has been scrounged up to make minor renovations at the space.
Sounds cheap for a new a restaurant concept, but who can blame Ten? The space is beautiful as is (and it should be, considering 5 Napkin spent $1.5 million on it’s buildout).
According to a building permit application Ten submitted to City of Atlanta Friday, the nearly $48K will be spent to remodel the restaurant’s bathroom, install new lighting and renovate its bar.
Ten opened briefly in October during Atlanta Pride, but will not comment on when it plans to officially open.