- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 day ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 day ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 3 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 3 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 5 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
5 Napkin’s replacement scrounges up $48K to remodel $1.5 million space
‘Ten’ plans minor renovations for its new Midtown space.
Ten, the restaurant replacing Midtown’s 5 Napkin Burger, isn’t spending much to remodel the burger joint located on the corner of 10th and Piedmont.
To be exact, $47,500 has been scrounged up to make minor renovations at the space.
Sounds cheap for a new a restaurant concept, but who can blame Ten? The space is beautiful as is (and it should be, considering 5 Napkin spent $1.5 million on it’s buildout).
According to a building permit application Ten submitted to City of Atlanta Friday, the nearly $48K will be spent to remodel the restaurant’s bathroom, install new lighting and renovate its bar.
Ten opened briefly in October during Atlanta Pride, but will not comment on when it plans to officially open.