- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 19 hours ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 20 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 3 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 3 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 5 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 7 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 7 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
East Paces Tavern (formerly Abbadabba’s) to reopen as Aspen Bartini
New Buckhead ‘social club’ promises to be ‘where beautiful women flock like the salmon of Capistrano.’
Aspen Bartini, a “sophisticated upscale bar,” is opening in Buckhead.
Although information on Aspen is scarce online, What Now Atlanta did stumble across this description in a post on the bar’s Facebook page:
“…Aspen Bartini is a sophisticated upscale bar located in the heart of Buckhead. This sexy, sleek, and sensational piano bar will draw you in for some fun.
Mixed, on the rocks or neat we have affordable premium wine, spirits, beer and signature drinks.
Aspen is the premiere destination for great fun and social gatherings.
Attracting a diverse clientèle, Aspen Bartini is an ideal place to have dinner, grab a cocktail after work, or dance late into the night.
Where beautiful women flock like the salmon of Capistrano.”
Aspen Bartini is slated to open on Nov., 15.
View larger map