- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
East Paces Tavern (formerly Abbadabba’s) to reopen as Aspen Bartini
New Buckhead ‘social club’ promises to be ‘where beautiful women flock like the salmon of Capistrano.’
Aspen Bartini, a “sophisticated upscale bar,” is opening in Buckhead.
Although information on Aspen is scarce online, What Now Atlanta did stumble across this description in a post on the bar’s Facebook page:
“…Aspen Bartini is a sophisticated upscale bar located in the heart of Buckhead. This sexy, sleek, and sensational piano bar will draw you in for some fun.
Mixed, on the rocks or neat we have affordable premium wine, spirits, beer and signature drinks.
Aspen is the premiere destination for great fun and social gatherings.
Attracting a diverse clientèle, Aspen Bartini is an ideal place to have dinner, grab a cocktail after work, or dance late into the night.
Where beautiful women flock like the salmon of Capistrano.”
Aspen Bartini is slated to open on Nov., 15.
View larger map