- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
East Paces Tavern (formerly Abbadabba’s) to reopen as Aspen Bartini
New Buckhead ‘social club’ promises to be ‘where beautiful women flock like the salmon of Capistrano.’
Aspen Bartini, a “sophisticated upscale bar,” is opening in Buckhead.
Although information on Aspen is scarce online, What Now Atlanta did stumble across this description in a post on the bar’s Facebook page:
“…Aspen Bartini is a sophisticated upscale bar located in the heart of Buckhead. This sexy, sleek, and sensational piano bar will draw you in for some fun.
Mixed, on the rocks or neat we have affordable premium wine, spirits, beer and signature drinks.
Aspen is the premiere destination for great fun and social gatherings.
Attracting a diverse clientèle, Aspen Bartini is an ideal place to have dinner, grab a cocktail after work, or dance late into the night.
Where beautiful women flock like the salmon of Capistrano.”
Aspen Bartini is slated to open on Nov., 15.
View larger map