- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 14 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint to replace Caribou Coffee on Moreland
Quick-service pizza restaurant takes coffee chain’s place in Edgewood Retail District.
Uncle Maddio’s is opening a location in Edgewood.
The quick-service pizza restaurant submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta last week for commercial alterations to the now-shuttered Caribou Coffee on Moreland Avenue.
An estimated $140,000 will be spent renovating the existing 1,677-square-foot space at 1220 Caroline Street in Sembler’s Edgewood Retail District.
Uncle Maddio’s will open its Edgewood location in early 2013, according to the pizza joint’s Facebook page.
This will be Uncle Maddio’s fourth Atlanta-area store. The pizza joint has six locations in Georgia and is developing 75 new stores nationwide, according to the restaurant’s website.
Photo courtesy of Uncle Maddio’s.