- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint to replace Caribou Coffee on Moreland
Quick-service pizza restaurant takes coffee chain’s place in Edgewood Retail District.
Uncle Maddio’s is opening a location in Edgewood.
The quick-service pizza restaurant submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta last week for commercial alterations to the now-shuttered Caribou Coffee on Moreland Avenue.
An estimated $140,000 will be spent renovating the existing 1,677-square-foot space at 1220 Caroline Street in Sembler’s Edgewood Retail District.
Uncle Maddio’s will open its Edgewood location in early 2013, according to the pizza joint’s Facebook page.
This will be Uncle Maddio’s fourth Atlanta-area store. The pizza joint has six locations in Georgia and is developing 75 new stores nationwide, according to the restaurant’s website.
Photo courtesy of Uncle Maddio’s.