- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint to replace Caribou Coffee on Moreland
Quick-service pizza restaurant takes coffee chain’s place in Edgewood Retail District.
Uncle Maddio’s is opening a location in Edgewood.
The quick-service pizza restaurant submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta last week for commercial alterations to the now-shuttered Caribou Coffee on Moreland Avenue.
An estimated $140,000 will be spent renovating the existing 1,677-square-foot space at 1220 Caroline Street in Sembler’s Edgewood Retail District.
Uncle Maddio’s will open its Edgewood location in early 2013, according to the pizza joint’s Facebook page.
This will be Uncle Maddio’s fourth Atlanta-area store. The pizza joint has six locations in Georgia and is developing 75 new stores nationwide, according to the restaurant’s website.
Photo courtesy of Uncle Maddio’s.