- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 10 hours ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 2 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 4 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 4 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 6 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 6 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint to replace Caribou Coffee on Moreland
Quick-service pizza restaurant takes coffee chain’s place in Edgewood Retail District.
Uncle Maddio’s is opening a location in Edgewood.
The quick-service pizza restaurant submitted a building permit application with City of Atlanta last week for commercial alterations to the now-shuttered Caribou Coffee on Moreland Avenue.
An estimated $140,000 will be spent renovating the existing 1,677-square-foot space at 1220 Caroline Street in Sembler’s Edgewood Retail District.
Uncle Maddio’s will open its Edgewood location in early 2013, according to the pizza joint’s Facebook page.
This will be Uncle Maddio’s fourth Atlanta-area store. The pizza joint has six locations in Georgia and is developing 75 new stores nationwide, according to the restaurant’s website.
Photo courtesy of Uncle Maddio’s.